Free HUGS for women only

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im giving out free Hugs to any woman that needs a hug!!!

I have long arms and legs to wrap around your body!!!!

Last edited:

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was gay I can get hugs all day :frown1::mad::mad::banghead2::redface2::AR15firing::smashfreakB::wtf2::shocked::mad2::dead1::sad::rocketwhore::11::swordfight::fing26::17::gasthrower::bootyshake:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey it should be free hugs for anyone - that's my idea anyway. If you were in Vancouver, I'd run over and give you a huge bear hug. :wink:

It's a concept that I saw on the net one day. You give out free hugs to anyone that wants one.

I am thinking of having a 'free hugs' tshirt made up and wearing it. I will give out free hugs to anyone that wants one for that day.

BUT - I want you to send me photos/pics of yourself giving me a cyper hug.

send them over to me at richaines@yahoo.ca

I'll post your hugs to me on my blog:

http://breakingdownthedog.blogspot.com/

Austin

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I was gay I can get hugs all day :frown1::mad::mad::banghead2::redface2::AR15firing::smashfreakB::wtf2::shocked::mad2::dead1::sad::rocketwhore::11::swordfight::fing26::17::gasthrower::bootyshake:

I don't think you have to be gay to hug another guy. Hugging is something that people do because they like another person, girl or guy.:biggrin1:

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was in college i worked for the campus radio station...we had a booth set up at a concert, and we were selling tshirts & some other crap...so i wrote up the pricing sign, something like:

T-shirts: $15
CDs: $10
Hugs: Free
and we did get a surprising number of cute punk rock girls walking up saying "i want my free hug!" ...