Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Redheads and ass? I'd join that site in a heartbeat.

What about redheads and ass? That would be MBSG. We could co-admin. I'll supply the images.

Get with the times, MILFie.

I'm growing into my milfness quite well, I have to say. BTW the next thing on my sex checklist is "anally violate a Texan." Since George W. Bush is busy, I have someone else in mind...

You and me both, brotha. Throw tits into the mix, and I'm there even before it gets started.

That would explains the wet spot in the crotch of your pants.

Oh, dear, sweet, gender confused Snoozie, come back to us.

Are you saying I'm not all man?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No idea what you are all banging on about - but where do I get my free Mumia... do I need to collect coupons?

Seriously, I've been traffic-stopped 3 times in the last two weeks and it is getting just too much for me - I need someone riding shotgun... (we need a bad taste smilie, :eek: doesn't cover it)

*ducks and covers*

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mmmm hmmm, yeah...either that, or the drunken lapdance from the panty-less chick who couldn't keep her hands to herself. :tongue:

now i gave you a lapdance? fuck, i need to learn how to hold my liquor better. nah, that wouldn't be fun at all, would it?

Just as long as she isn't all pale and freckled like many redheads... gadzookies... if I wanted to fuck Opie Taylor in a wig, then I'd...

actually I don't know what I'd actually do, ...regardless I never would.

Oh I'm sure you'd be willing to fuck the redhead he means, freckles, pale skin, and all. What the question is is whether she'd fuck you.