Free Pass for Sex with Attractive Hung Man

D_Wilmus Twatwigg

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, here's the story, around a month ago, in having a few drinks with my boyfriend of almost 3 years, I was told I could have a free pass to have sex with an attractive, well hung guy.

My boyfriend is not small by any means, but I'm hoping that someone could tell me a little bit about sex with a guy who is slightly larger. He is slightly under 6" wide and 7" long (pic attached).

So fill me in, is this something that I should experience? I have a personal ad out as well and some pics in my profile if anyone's interested.

Attachments

DJoe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think it's pretty common for guys to find it acceptable or even hot to watch or even just to hear about their girlfriend experimenting with a big cock. probably a fantasy of his that surfaced with a few drinks. :)

i'm only a little bigger than your bf, but i find that idea really hot. i would totally let my gf fuck a big guy if i knew he wasn't a jerk or whatever. i've also considered offering MYSELF as a service to women less fortunate. haha.

but if you're really curious, maybe get a dildo. obviously it's not the same but. it'll get you practiced. :)

D

deleted136887

Probably best to keep it a fantasy. I personally know of no relationships that survived this, although it seems a common occurence. What is said after a few drinks is not neccesarily what is REALY wanted.
That said, do as you please and let us know the outcome!.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Probably best to keep it a fantasy. I personally know of no relationships that survived this, although it seems a common occurence. What is said after a few drinks is not neccesarily what is REALY wanted.
That said, do as you please and let us know the outcome!.

Peter, hubby and my relationship has not only survived this, but has strived under it for the better part of 15 years.

We may be the exception to the rule, but it can be a wonderful addition to a relationship.

Kitkat, feel free to PM me if you would like to talk more about it.

D

deleted136887

Noted. I said I personally don't know any!. I am very sure it can work if the 2 of you are totally secure and comfortable, and I would love to have a relationship where it could happen.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Noted. I said I personally don't know any!. I am very sure it can work if the 2 of you are totally secure and comfortable, and I would love to have a relationship where it could happen.

You are SO right. I think there are a number of things that MUST be in place for a relationship to withstand something like this.

1. Husband/Boyfriend and wife/gf must be extremely secure in their relationship and hubby/bf must have a confidence in himself that might even border on cockiness.

2. The sex life of the couple must be healthy and pleasurable for both.

3. You must be 100% in love

4. The wife/gf must not be a cheater. She must understand that the activity is for BOTH the hubby/bf AND her.

5. All rules and limits be stated clearly between the couple...and be aware that rules can be added and subtracted at any time...but ONLY by mutual consent.

I'm sure I'm missing a few, but I think those five are a good place to start.

D_Wilmus Twatwigg

Just Browsing
Media
1. Husband/Boyfriend and wife/gf must be extremely secure in their relationship and hubby/bf must have a confidence in himself that might even border on cockiness.

Absolutely agree and all of this is the case.

2. The sex life of the couple must be healthy and pleasurable for both.

We have a very healthy sex life. We have sex after 5-8 times a week after almost 3 years together. Our sex has become more and more pleasurable with time. There are no issues or insecurities on either of our parts.

3. You must be 100% in love

We love each other very much and have an intense desire for each other.

4. The wife/gf must not be a cheater. She must understand that the activity is for BOTH the hubby/bf AND her.

An important detail is that he found this site and set up my account for me. I AM NOT a cheater and neither is he. We have both been 100% faithful to each other for the duration of our relationship. I tease him that I think this may be a little more for him than for me :)

5. All rules and limits be stated clearly between the couple...and be aware that rules can be added and subtracted at any time...but ONLY by mutual consent.

Rules would have to be discussed, but we haven't gotten that far yet.

I appreciate all the feedback. I mentioned, but I believe it's worth mentioning again, that I will not do this unless I feel the circumstances surrounding it are ideal...which they may never be. We'll have to see.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like you guys have your heads on straight, Kitkat. Like I've said before, the lifestyle doesn't work for everyone, but it certainly works GREAT for hubby and I, as we have the best, most loving and closest relationship than anyone we know.

Good luck...and if you decide to move forward, ya better let us all know about it :smile:

gooner18

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The other thing you've got to think about is the attitude of the other guy. Whatever you and your man agree on, you've got to make sure that your "plaything" knows what the deal is. I've heard of a few similar arrangements that went sour because the other man started getting way too full on...

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The other thing you've got to think about is the attitude of the other guy. Whatever you and your man agree on, you've got to make sure that your "plaything" knows what the deal is. I've heard of a few similar arrangements that went sour because the other man started getting way too full on...

GREAT point, Gooner. That should definitely have gone in my list. There are two schools of thought here. 1. Stick with a friend or acquaintance who knows the deal (we have gone that route and it has worked well) 2. Go with a "bar or club pick-up" or an internet hook up (actually we have gone that route too and it has worked well) :biggrin1:

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all... WifeNeedsGurth has given plenty of great advice. And as someone that has tried this (the opposite) and failed (in the relationships at least) a few times, this is a very risky endeavor. The actual sex was fantastic and fun... but the long-term effects were much greater than expected. I can't stress enough just how important communication is in your relationship before this happens. Even though my partners and I had discussed it in depth and we thought things were fine... feelings betrayed us everytime. I think it's a little different (since in my case it involved bringing another woman into our relationship), but it is still an amazing test of all the feelings involved. In thought... people may seem fine with them, but when it really happens, it can really challenge things people thought they felt ok about. It sounds like WNG and her husband have really found that it works great for them... but it takes two special kind of people to really find happiness with this type of setup.

Secondly, your boyfriend seems pretty big. Can't always tell, but I'm not sure that finding someone bigger is really going to be that much bigger and all that different.

Either way, best of luck kitkat to you and your man. I hope whatever you choose it's right for both of you. ;)

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Ok, here's the story, around a month ago, in having a few drinks with my boyfriend of almost 3 years, I was told I could have a free pass to have sex with an attractive, well hung guy.

My boyfriend is not small by any means, but I'm hoping that someone could tell me a little bit about sex with a guy who is slightly larger. He is slightly under 6" wide and 7" long (pic attached).

So fill me in, is this something that I should experience? I have a personal ad out as well and some pics in my profile if anyone's interested.
Waitaminnit, so you're saying your BF is NOT well-hung?! How much bigger do you want?! They really don't get much bigger....yeesh!

And in my experience, a "free pass" is no such thing: it's a test.

D_Wilmus Twatwigg

Just Browsing
Media
I'm as sure as I can be that he is not testing me. He is more persistent with this than I am. I have more uncertainty about it than he does.

I'm very interested in hearing everyone's opinions. Thank you all for your input.