Free Pass for Sex with Attractive Hung Man

zentropy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Getting back to the original question... I've only been with one REALLY huge guy, but yeah it was worth it and something I think every woman should experience :). The sex was mind blowing. I never thought size mattered until then. The only downside is that it's hard to go back to "regular" sized guys afterwards. Something to keep in mind with your bf.

D_Wilmus Twatwigg

Just Browsing
Media
Definitely something to consider, however my reason for posting the picture of his dick (not even completely hard mind you) is that almost all of the men responding to my personal ad were smaller or almost the same size as he is.
He's by no means small, so I'm not so worried about going back to him.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think just to be sure he's not trying to test your loyalty...why not have HIM choose a guy for you to try. :) Let you meet the guy...THEN decide what you want to do. Maybe even make it a group effort. Could be even more fun that way...for the both of you! Good luck!

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From my experience, if your bf is a good lover, you will have no problem going back to his cock, no matter how much bigger another guy might be.

My husband is average (at best), but sex with him is only enhanced after I have had a bigger lover.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely something to consider, however my reason for posting the picture of his dick (not even completely hard mind you) is that almost all of the men responding to my personal ad were smaller or almost the same size as he is.
He's by no means small, so I'm not so worried about going back to him.

Looks like you have what you desire already at home. :cool:

DJoe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he's NOT testing your loyalty, as i'm sure you realize. if you've been dating for 3 years, he wants it. probably more than you do! but he wants YOU to want it. :) he wants it to be for YOU. that's what i'm figuring.

are you guys trying to pick someone from here? window shopping? haha. you're gonna have your hands full (lol?) with applicants. good luck whatever you do. :)

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
but he wants YOU to want it. :) he wants it to be for YOU. that's what i'm figuring.

DJoe has hit the nail on the head. I knew there was something that I was missing and THIS IS IT. My husband says that it is the HOTTEST for him when I act like a total crazy slut for a cock bigger than his. He wants me to crave it and be completely engulfed by the experience.

If I'm "lukewarm" on a potential lover, then I never follow through on it....I make sure that I am totally turned on and attracted to someone before I agree to let them fuck me.....It's not all about the size of the cock to me...it's more about can a guy turn me into a complete sex maniac for him. That's when it's best for both me AND hubby.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably best to keep it a fantasy. I personally know of no relationships that survived this, although it seems a common occurence. What is said after a few drinks is not neccesarily what is REALY wanted.
That said, do as you please and let us know the outcome!.
My Granny allways said A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts. My expierence says this is true.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is it possible that i'm your husband and don't know it???

i have this same fetish and you're exactly right, it HAS to be sincere from the woman, if it is at all for my benefit, bah humbug

DJoe has hit the nail on the head. I knew there was something that I was missing and THIS IS IT. My husband says that it is the HOTTEST for him when I act like a total crazy slut for a cock bigger than his. He wants me to crave it and be completely engulfed by the experience.

If I'm "lukewarm" on a potential lover, then I never follow through on it....I make sure that I am totally turned on and attracted to someone before I agree to let them fuck me.....It's not all about the size of the cock to me...it's more about can a guy turn me into a complete sex maniac for him. That's when it's best for both me AND hubby.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I completely agree with that, over and over again I test him backing down, and he never does. This makes me think he really does want this.

he does... your trick then is only to find someone YOU really really want and then let go of all the lil questions, voices, reasoning that says 'i don't know' and just go for it

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Getting back to the original question... I've only been with one REALLY huge guy, but yeah it was worth it and something I think every woman should experience :). The sex was mind blowing. I never thought size mattered until then. The only downside is that it's hard to go back to "regular" sized guys afterwards. Something to keep in mind with your bf.

so what is something that every man should get to experience...

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What weird fucking thread.

If you like your girlfriend, don't. If you don't like her, break it off before you fuck him...even if only 20 mins prior.

Have some fucking class.

Fuck. Fucking fuck fuck.