FREE solo sex show for parties in Boston

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just thought you Massachusetts people might be interested to know about a FREE service I offer:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Service I Offer:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I show up at a party that someone is hosting (I do not host) and pre-arrange with the host a place nearby that I can strip naked. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I then walk up to the door and knock on the door of the party already in progress. I walk in wearing only a black mask, my belt and shoes and a raging hard-on (or completely naked).[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I walk throughout the party for the next hour to hour and a half masterbating and cum two to three times in front of everyone. Then I bid farewell and leave.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cost: Free[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Previous Experiences:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have done this several times before and have had very good success at it. The first party I attended had 23 people at it and it was a christmas party. The group was males and females. The guests knew nothing about it and a few were a bit shocked but overall everyone enjoyed watching. I was the only nude one there. I walked around shot three loads and then left.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Requirements:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The party must be 5 or more (preferably co-ed, but not opposed to single gender)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You must host the party (I do not host parties)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't do orgies, though I don't mind people touching me during the show[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No 1 on 1 requests [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About Me:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am 30 yr. old. Blond, Athletic, 9" uncut and shoot very large loads.[/FONT]

You can look in my gallery here on LPSG if you want to see additional pictures of me.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought I would be writing to you...