FREE VIDEOS of Penis Enlargement and Stamina Exercises

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Question on the towel raise video. It shows the guy using a washcloth. I try to use a bath towel with the head exposed. Should I be going lighter?

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of the vids play through quicktime, which is fine for me. and i'm sure other mac users. the other video player, "flip4mac"? is the one having the problems. when i try to download the plug-in, firefox just doesn't do it... for some reason. this is my problem. anyone else?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question on the towel raise video. It shows the guy using a washcloth. I try to use a bath towel with the head exposed. Should I be going lighter?

If you can successfully perform reps with the towel draped over your penis, then continue to use it. You can increase intensity by using a larger towel or by moving the towel closer to your glans.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the vids play through quicktime, which is fine for me. and i'm sure other mac users. the other video player, "flip4mac"? is the one having the problems. when i try to download the plug-in, firefox just doesn't do it... for some reason. this is my problem. anyone else?

If you're on a MAC, I would suggest using the SUPER © FREE file
conversion program. It allows you to convert almost any audio/video file
into the format of your choice. You can download it here:
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/SUPER_1 . This should ensure that you're able to view all of the videos.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've just added a "Quicktime" page with 4 new vids- 2 of the "Wet Jelq" and 2 of the "V-Jelq".

Feedback appreciated :)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LATEST CHANGES-

I've done away with the QT page and have incorporated the vids to their prospective sections. As of today, I created a V-Jelq page and added 2 Jelq and 2 V-Jelq vids in .AVI format.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a question, is penile slapping another form of a warmup/cool down? or an addition to the warm towel process? thanks

It can be used for either purpose, but it's much more effective as a cool down exercise since your penile tissues will already be prestretched and swollen with blood.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response