FREE VIDEOS of Penis Enlargement and Stamina Exercises

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Due to lack of proper internet access i use my phone to browse the net. but my phone can only play 3gp and mp4 files. could anyone convert the files for me please?

You could also look into something like the "SUPER FREE" file conversion program. It allows you to convert almost any audio/video file into the format of your choice. You can download it here:
cPanel

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say realistically it will take several months for questionable gains, 6 months to a year for obvious gains. A couple weeks will rarely show improvement. Maybe if you add other stuff to your exercises...

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say realistically it will take several months for questionable gains, 6 months to a year for obvious gains. A couple weeks will rarely show improvement. Maybe if you add other stuff to your exercises...

I disagree for the most part. You should see some kind of results within a short period- even if they're just improvements in stamina- unless you're an extremely hard gainer or you just aren't persistent in your training.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll find some descriptions of the basic exercises here. Some of the other exercises are described in detail throughout this and other forums.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to gain about 1inch in girth and an inch in length to put me at the 9x7 category. How long should i do these exercises?

This course should be followed for about 6 weeks. Once you're done with it you can target girth with advanced exercises, since your girth goals will likely require more effort than your length goals.