Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I appreciate you compiling these vids and making them available. I had all of these a few years ago and lost them to hard drive crashes, etc. I'm wondering if there's a place where I can just download them instead of having to view them online. Thanks for any info.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I appreciate you compiling these vids and making them available. I had all of these a few years ago and lost them to hard drive crashes, etc. I'm wondering if there's a place where I can just download them instead of having to view them online. Thanks for any info.

I have a zip file of the vids but it's extremely large. Try to download them to a file on your computer (right click and save) to play later. If that doesn't suit you you can email me at bigal@betterman.com and I'll send you the zip file.

Nicebulge78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm pretty new at this pe stuff. I have an 8 inch cock, I want a colossal rod. I have heard some stories of guys dickson getting mutilated from pumps. This scares me to enlarge my member. But I keep going back to websites to look again. Can anyone give me the confidence to just do it, and how or what the best way is to go about it? Thanks guys!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty new at this pe stuff. I have an 8 inch cock, I want a colossal rod. I have heard some stories of guys dickson getting mutilated from pumps. This scares me to enlarge my member. But I keep going back to websites to look again. Can anyone give me the confidence to just do it, and how or what the best way is to go about it? Thanks guys!

The routine listed at the beginning of this thread should help. No pumps are required :)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what sort of gains can i expect to make if i use the stretching techniques? and for how long each day should i do them?

Did you check out the first post in this thread? If not, please take the time to read through the first few posts thoroughly to learn more about the exercises.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried pulling down the videos but says I need a plug-in but they won't load.

You might need to upgrade your media player. If you're not getting notifications from your software programs to do that. you should be able to download any necessary plug ins from the software's website.