FREE VIDEOS of Penis Enlargement and Stamina Exercises

Is this really effective? If you do some of the exercise, how long will it take to see some changes?

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Some people are fortunate enough to see gains in the first couple of months. Some get frustated after a couple of months of not seeing gains and give up. I have been doing PE exercises now for over 6 months and have had 1 inch gains in my flaccid and erect. Everyone wishes that this would be a quick fix to penis enlargement but in fact it really isn't. You have to really want it and not give up on your quest for a longer penis. I hope this answers your question and if I can give you a piece of advice, do not to over work yourself for the first couple of months, you don't want to hurt yourself. Good luck with your gains.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't care much for length but I wanna get thicker... What does you recommend for that?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care much for length but I wanna get thicker... What does you recommend for that?

Some exercises for gaining girth are high erection jelqs with a lot of lube, Squeezes, and the ULI #3. You should also strive to boost your EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness) to its maximum.