Freeball in suit pants?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do any of you dudes ever freeball in dress suit pants?

I think it's very hot to see a sexy man in a business suit showing a VPL in his dress slacks each time he takes a step. The tighter the pants, the better the VPL if you're not wearing any underwear at all. It's a real turn-on for me.

If you have done this, I'd love to hear how you liked it and if you attracted the attention of any other men who noticed your VPL.
(And please post any pictures of this if you can find some.)

(I posted this question some time ago, but I thought I would revive it to see if any new men would like to respond.)

Thanks for your responses!:smile:

D_Bruce Burybone

Experimental Member
Media
In high school I sat in the first row in my business class because my teacher would often sit on his desk with his legs spread with a huge visible bulge, his cock was so thick! He'd catch me staring all the time and would walk right up to my desk to "talk" to me and his cock would be right in front of my face. mm he was so hott and such a tease!

I freeball 100% of the time, including in my suit. I work at a very, very, very, very large investment bank in London (you get the picture) and see LOADS of guys freeballing and with yummy crotchs to watch. It drives me crazy. I sometimes forget where I am and find myself looking without discretion. It's cute though when the guys realise I am looking and they readjust themselves.

Reactions: SouthHarrow

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
almost never wear underwear with suit pants. you are right..the bulge can be amazing impressive. I remember years back meeting a lawyer before going into court who had the most amazing bulge down his leg. dark suit pants and this mound down his left leg..similar to a matador in size and style of bulge. I remarked to him that I was glad he was representing my side based on that intimidation! he indicated back that he noticed I seemed to wear the same nothing under my suit that he did. so it proves that people DO notice

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it's hot outside I don't (I'm a sweaty guy), but otherwise yes.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always wear cotton boxers under a suit. I spend good money on my suits and dress pants and don't need any stains on em. Also, when you have pants taylored, theres usually seams and stitching inside the crotch that can be annoying.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just the opposite; will wear UW if wearing a suit. not because of suit but because I like to have the UW so I can tuck my shirttail into it. like it nice and tight; cant do that when FBing

I agree, but I have shirt stays..can get them in an army navy store or similar since the military use them to keep that neat tight look. they clip to the bottom of your shirt tails and then to the top of your dress sox and keep your shirt nice and tucked.

ddogstud1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't have to freeball to have that issue. Wearing boxer briefs now (for the same reasons mentioned) and have a VPL. Attracts plenty of views, especially when I'm in flat front slacks.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear a suit most of the time at work and love freeballing in my trousers, although I go w/out underwear about 99% of the time regardless. I've noticed a few guys at work have started doing the same over the recent years.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best suit trousers have a nylon liner sewn in to them - sort of a built in boxer. The liner extends form the waist to just above the knees and covers all the bulky seams in the trousers. So I always go commando in my suits.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I never knew about this guys, I tend to wear silk boxer or a loose boxer just for freedom. Leave the budgle for the weekdays. interesting.

GeeString

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I usually wear g's or thongs anyway, but when I wear suits, I definately wear g's. Mostly for the reason some have stated already. I don't want to dirty the inside of my slacks so I have the protection up front, and a party in the back. :)

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
. they clip to the bottom of your shirt tails and then to the top of your dress sox and keep your shirt nice and tucked.

huh? lol. I understand the idea of clipping to the bottom of the shirt tail ( that would go just below my ass. but I dont get the picture of them attaching to the TOP of your sox? that means they go down past the back of your knees? I wear crew socks....i'm confused...i guess..