freeball or no freeball

raj: When wearing the right pants, I like the free feeling wihich keeps me semi-hard most of the time
;)

gigantikok: tighty-whities for me allll the way. Wouldn't ever consider freeballing.

nudpreston: 100% of the time... don't own ONE pair of undies of any type! ;D

ROConn: Freeball all the way . . .

Only on VERY RARE occasions is there anything next to my meat and sac . . .

Live Naked, Drive Naked, Play Naked

And where clothes are concerned . . . less is always more

jackinman: [quote author=nudpreston link=board=clothing;num=1056219115;start=0#3 date=07/26/03 at 22:53:32]100% of the time... don't own ONE pair of undies of any type! ;D[/quote]

Smart man, you save yourself alot of money this way.
Undies are not cheap.

I only freeball when its very hot.

prepky: yep i do freeball, when at home or weekends, never never at work...I have to wear clothing that is professional and professional clothes do not always conseal the bugle down the leg...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I grew up in an old fashioned farming family. As soon as a boy is out of diapers he's a freeballer. I didn't own underwear until i bought a pair of briefs and a pair of boxers in college just to try them out. Hated them.

After marriage, though, my wife convinced me to wear boxer briefs when dressed semi-formal or formal. Made sense.

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like the feeling for about a half hour, then my nuts start to hurt. I really need the support so I usually wear briefs or sometimes boxer-briefs. Low hanging nuts are a bitch sometimes.

hung: Freeball 98% of the time. No major problems. Have any of you checked out the freeballing sites?

rogm: I've freeballed since my late teens. I just feel so cramped and restrained in any type of underware now.

JpTR19: I free ball sometimes when I want a little more excitement to the day. The feeling of the clothes on my dick feels great. I also like the great breaze that comes in when I wear shorts. I also try not to wear underwear when I think that I wll be getting some action. I like to just be able to remove my pants and there it is.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Business wear always has undergear but casual almost never. Yesterday was sort of an errand day. T-shirt and navy loose jersey almost knee length shorts.
The free feeling and the slight rubbing as I walked kept me slightly pumped and happy to be a man.
Yes there was a buldge but the dark colour somewhat camouflaged it not frankly that I care.... and no I didnt look for occasions to flaunt it but I sure didnt feel I needed to hide it
I dont know if I got any looks. Nothing caused a boner but the t-shirt could have covered it anyway. All this to say what a great feeling.
Everyone should try it atleast once

SpeedoGuy: I freeballed some in my teen years because I enjoyed the feeling and the slightly "risky" connotation of it. When wearing shorts I found that could "accidentally" provide revealing glimpses of myself to selected individuals. But gradually I grew away from freeballing after one of those revealing episodes backfired and resulted in an embarrasing episode that accomplished the opposite effect of what I intended.

Also, a gf clued me in on how the bulge was even more visibly obvious than even I thought it was. In fact, I was taken aback by how much discussion about it was going on behind my back. Too much so for my taste at the time.

The bulge effect doesn't bother me now since there's not much I can do about it. I'm more of a shower now anyway but I just don't freeball much anymore.

ThighSlapper: Only at work.
Usually I wear sorta baggy shorts so that when I walk, there's major floppage.

SRV524: I do it sometimes, but if I'm sleeping I hafta use undies, I can't stand sleeping naked bc my dick goes from side to side lol....But I like it when I'm around the house, but not if I play sports or something which involves lots of motion.

mjd: i always wear something to keep everything under control when am work. freeballing usually leads to semi-random hard-ons which are not really appropriate! i always freeball under casual wear, just more comfortable.