Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the way freeballing feels, but even in jeans that are 2 sizes too big for me, when I sit down, I get the extremely obvious bulge going halfway down my thigh, sometimes you can even see the outline of the head. In non-"party fun" situations, it can be kind of embarrassing.

And dress pants, forget about it!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in awe of your freeballers. It's way too uncomfortable for me and the bulge would be indecent. With the equipment I have, underwear is my friend, for better or for worse.
You have and outstanding body and would have people following you all day long if you walked around town with no underwear. I would love to see you freeball in a light colored pair of basketball shorts - yellow, white, or light blue would look especially great on you.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get hard to often if I dont wear any shorts and I get really cold. doesnt mean I stay in them they just hold me closer to my legs

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer freeballing. At work I walk alot and sometimes the fabric of my pants chafes my balls. I have some old DKNY cotton/spandex briefs that have lost their tightness that work well, but they are about to fall apart and I can't find anything like them. I just tried wearing some nylon/spandex sports shorts (boxer-like) and they were very comfy and gave my goods something slippery to rub against. Regular boxers don;t work for me because the legs bunch up.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
freeballing most of the time and as I wear jeans its great to let your meat show pity about the pre cum stains.