Freeballers!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It's funny. I'm usually a fan of my boxers. I like how they let stuff hang loosely and relax instead of being too bunched up like briefs. But, today, I hopped out of the shower and slipped into my pajama bottoms -- no underwear. And I like it! ;D

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always freeball in my Levis, but usually not other pants.

Speaking of getting out of the shower into your PJ's...

I work from home, and one morning when I was running late (overslept) I didn't really bother to dress after my shower. I just slipped on a pair of sweat pants, with nothing underneath. As I was walking out to my office in back, I ran into the lawn man, who had some questions. We start chatting, and somehow my shoe size (15) comes up. Then he says:

"You really wear a 15?"

"Yup" I answer.

"OH! That would explain the big dick in those" he says, looking at my sweats. "Do you wear those to Home Depot?"

(Yes, we're both gay. It's so nice gay men can be honest about some things...)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now you can feel why we enjoying freeballing so much! The only time I wear any type of underwear is at work (of course, it'll come off while I'm there) and at rather formal occasions where an animated cock bulge would be unseemly, e.g. we don't want the schlong swinging in tux trousers at a wedding. After ditching the undies years ago, I've never gone back! ;)

bigsoft: Three years ago, I ditched my boxer shorts and have not worn underwear since.

I enjoyed the freedom of boxers, but it took me many years to realize that you can freedom without the drawbacks of boxers ( bunching up, riding up, wedgies, boxers hanging out below your shorts, boxers sticking up above your waistband, and making your butt sweat).

Freeballing 24/7 is the only way to go.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hang to long a low to freeball without feeling I am too noticeable. I like it though. Catch me indoors and all bets are off.

:)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=clothing;num=1036626338;start=0#2 date=11/06/02 at 18:21:50]at rather formal occasions where an animated cock bulge would be unseemly, e.g. we don't want the schlong swinging in tux trousers [/quote]

"animated cock bulge" -- I like it!!!

I know exactly what DMW means ... but it isn't just the swinging is it? There are far worse sorts of "unseemly" movement.

It seems to me that the larger the penis, the more the owner is likely to think of it as an unruly semi-housetrained animal ... give him half a chance and he will misbehave.

Hence, no freeballing for me. Too dangerous.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
No, DMW. Just saying, there IS some freeballing (or whatever the female equivalent is) at weddings.

blak9: Comfortable, ain't it Dee? Too bad we can't freeball all the time without being too noticable.

bigsoft: Why are so many guys afraid of showing a bulge? No one is going to be shocked to find out that you have a cock and balls between your legs. You are a man and people accept the fact that some men show more than others.

I'm not suggesting that you flaunt it. You can dress in looser fitting pants to minimize the bulge. If something should show, so what?

bigsoft: Dee:

The older generation probably would be the most tolerant. After all, it is that generation of men who dressed with visible bulges in the 1950s to the 1970s. My dad and my uncles are of that generation and they still dress that way. They are the ones who were my role models and I followed their example.

Showing a crotch bulge is nothing to worry about. Lighten up.

Finedessert: You Bet, As part of the older generation I wish the younger set would STOP wearing those Baggy Pants hanging half-way off their Ass, Lets get back to those tight Levi 501's with the button fly

Those were the Good Old Days. ;D

Grandpa

KevK: You guys are making it awfully tempting to shed the Meronas and go commando. When I've tried it at home and look in the mirror, well, damn the bulge is obvious. I guess I'm too chicken to go out in the street that way. But it's getting colder out there, so....

sxyguy4u_69: i freeball every now and then. I havent done it in a while because i roughouse round with my friends all the time and those damnbaggy pants fell. lucky for me we were skipping classes and there was noone in the hallway. i haven't gone freeballin since then.

meathose10: I always freeball and I always wear snug trousers. I love feeling the weight of my sex between my legs. I'm blessed with a big cock and heavy hangers - why shouldn't they show ? It took me a long time to loosen up about this , but I finally realized that the ones who look WANT to see a guy packing some meat. Most people don't even pay attention , no matter how obvious , but the crotch-watchers out there are riveted. This makes us both happy.......I no longer own underwear.

norseman: I don't find that there is one solution that works for all ocassions. I used to wear Undergear's Coutour underwear all the time except in 501 Jeans (ALWAYS freeball in those or whats the point?). The contour has quite a pouch that stretched nicely with wear, but there was always too much binding at the legs. I've started going with silk boxers. Kinda like nothing at all (might as well be freeballin), but it's actually a pretty cool feeling under any fabric (and I'm a naturist, so that's quite an admission). Still do the Contour for more active times (prevents some accidental ball crushing) and jockstraps all summer under shorts (or I'd get arrested for falling out of them)

hung: Freeballing is no big deal. Most people of rural orgin have been doing this for a life time. As a young farm boy in the Midwest in the 50s I remember freeballing three seasons of the year. In the winter it was long johns to help keep us warm. I have many memories of freeballing with only overalls on and helping do the farm work.