Freeballers!

HotCock007: My freeballing began at the age of around 18 (living in Queensland, Australia, with the heat and humidity here I always found all types of underware too hot) I didnt really think much about my size (Virgin), untill one time at my part time job (serving drinks and food at wedding receptions) when i was freeballing and a woman of about 45 commented to her friends as I served them on the size of my package, all her friends eyed me and agreed. Since then I have continued to always freeball and love it!!! I love the sly looks from females (Yes it does boost the ego) but mostly enjoy the comfort. The only occasions in which are do underware are when I am training or racing (MTB) or occasions (formal) where a sudden erection is too hard to hide!!!!!!! however on these occasions I do wear underware that manages to confine my size while still making my 'Assets' stand out.

Reactions: Vanny91

emilywee: I didn't even know what "freeball" meant until I joined this site.  The internet is so informative!

I've been dating this guy for 8 months now who happens to be very well endowed.  (actually, it's no accident).  He also happens to be very open minded and playful.  One of the biggest turn ons for the both of us is to have him walk around the apartment in shorts or athletic pants without underwear.   He's pretty shy about it, that's why we generally do this in privacy.

A few weeks ago we went after-Xmas shopping and I convinced him to "freeball" while with me at a busy mall. I picked out the pants for him- a nice pair of flat-front wool slacks that are a little on the too-fitted/tight side. Throughout the day (a crowded Saturday afternoon) I enjoyed the looks of at least a dozen other women who saw the very obvious flip-flopping between his legs.  I'd say 2/3rds of the women looked horrified, and the other 1/3rd just caught in a sort of uncontrollable trance.  Not openly admiring and probably more embarrassed, but all jealous and curious, I'm sure.  I would be.

On the way home I was so turned on, I stroked him through his pants the entire drive.  We had a lot of fun once we got home! ;)  

He is warming up to the idea and I hope I can make him do it on a regular basis.

fitdude: Can relate to norseman above. Like your aphorism, too! Hehe. :D

meathose10: Bravo Emilywee! I'm all for sexual role-reversal. Men parade around with big-breasted women like they're displaying personal property. You had him wag his cock like you own it ! Proud owner , might I add....How well I know the horrified / uncontrollable trance split reaction when they realize what's slopping around down there , lol!

emilywee: yes Meathose, I am so proud of them! (my bf and his cock). I tell all my friends and get a thrill when they are obviously checking him out down there.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I've just started freeballing, I got fed up with underwear, the crotch would wear away very quickly and just become a hassle, and when I took advice to wear bigger boxers they were just too big around the waist. Anyway, as I was saying, I'm new to freeballing, but so far I love the freedom, although it has been chilly recently. The only thing is that I'm paranoid incase I get some "skids" on my tighter denims. :-[

mr17yearold: the reason im dont freeball is because im afraid that someone might "pants" me, and that would just be horrible... btw, someone has been pants at our school before, nothing happened, i just know that it does happen

priapus: emilywee your BF is so lucky to have you-- my GF often does a "crotch check" before we go out to make sure I'm NOT showing... when I do manage to show off the package, there is nothing like that trance-like stare from a strange woman... I love it

BIGBOYDAVE: I been freeballing for many years :D
Its the only way to be comfortable
except it gets a little embarsing evertime i sit down I have to adjust the ballsack so as not to sit on my balls
when i forget Damn it hurts :'(

the_jazzer: I've always been too scared to try it, but my ex-girlfriend wanted me to try it. I think I might after reading all this. You gotta try things at least once

BIGBOYDAVE: Go for it jazzer dude if it makes u comfortable :)

Ineligible: I see, boxers are down. But are kilts up? :)

sxyguy4u_69: hmmmm i wonder what ineligible could mean by that??? ::) :D

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Ineligible link=board=clothing;num=1036626338;start=30#32 date=02/03/03 at 21:52:42]I see, boxers are down. But are kilts up?  :)[/quote]

Kilts are now offered for all activites (except bungee jumping) according to manufacturer Utilikilt.

http://www.utilikilts.com

BIGBOYDAVE: I don't know about kilts but if you are working in them and freeballing I think you could run into problems if the wind comes up or if working on a ladder in a public place. Not that i'd mind :) but bet others would :-[.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=BIGBOYDAVE link=board=clothing;num=1036626338;start=30#35 date=02/10/03 at 23:49:00]I don't know about kilts but if you are working in them and freeballing I think you could run into problems if the wind comes up  or if working on a ladder in a public place.  Not that i'd mind :)  but bet others would  :-[.[/quote]

Agreed! But the manufacturer thought of everything- you can order some styles with "modesty snaps" that attach the front to the back between your legs.

Ineligible: If that's true, then your father is a sick man.