Freeballers!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree and, i dont think that post even fits in this thread.

I'm still a newbie and i never realized that other guys had their briefs wear out in the crotch.  so true.

i can freeball in jeans, but...otherwise...i guess i'm different than most here...my boys need a house. ;)

BagofBones: Know what you mean. I never have a problem with briefs wearing out, but boxer briefs and especially underwear with a button-up fly tend to be horribly stretched. Doesn't help when you're wearing small underwear either!

hung: This way of life or lifestyle is all about freedom. I must re-join this conversation. As long as we are allowed to see bra ads in our local newspapers (and I hope this continues) we should be able to freeball at every type of event. Do we have anything to hide? I say that as others have stated here, we all have a penis and usually a pair of balls (unless of course one or even two have been removed). But I digress - As long as we keep our systems covered the package may indeed be revealed, just as a lovely set of bosoms is a pleasant sight to behold.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Watch underwear sales plummet when we freeballers manage to get hollywood stars to lead some "Burn your Underwear" rallies!

;)

Pecker

Decent: Well, I guess my hat is off to you guys. I'd love to throw away my underwear for good - but I can't leave my front door without getting an erection. It's just the thought of it happening that makes it happen and unless I wear a long coat I can't go out with a trouser tent. I can't wear boxers for the same reason, and even if I do manage to forget about it - the extra freedom allows me to be stimulated as my cock moves around and there I am again embarrassing myself.

jaimie: The first couple of times that I tried it, I got an erection very easily, but now that I'm used to it I don't have that happen (unless I want it to happen) :D

freeballer_au: I freeball as often as is possible. The bigest problem is while i'm driving the car most of the day, I end up with my balls all bunched up and the head of my dick hanging out the leg of my shorts If I wear jocks, they keep my package in place but it gets sweaty.
7x5

emilywee: waiting for my bf to pick me up tonight. we're going to a big birthday party bash at someone's upscale house in the hills. we've planned that I am going to wear my tiny silver mini dress (no panties) with strappy heels, and he is going in a dressy get-up with flat-front pants, freeballing. it will be comfy enough an environment in a private setting, but also enough strangers, that we'll get a big kick out of the risque factor, and i can catch other women checking out the monster in his pants. fun!

hung: Emilywee: How did the party turn out? You baited us, now give us the followup report - Please.

emilywee: unbelievably swank, but we didn't stay that long, only a quick hour and half. wanted to do more dancing so we could play around with the no-undie thing. but two annoying guys kept bugging me, which really pissed off my bf because they thought he was my brother at first, and when he told them he was with me, they still kept coming up to me to talk. we don't mind meeting other interesting people, and flirty talk is great and not threatening with good people, but these guys were really obnoxious and my bf was worried they'd flip my dress up or something stupid like that.

we came home and got naked to burn off steam. it was a little angry, but fun

dotadone: ??? to freewilly/ball you must remember to wash your ass real well or you could damage your clothes..(stains)...like Redd Foxx says wash yo ass...then let willy and the balls free

Solis24: Well, inspired by this thread, I decided to try it out. And guess what? I like it! Dunno why I never thought about it before... So now, especially with the warm weather, don't expect me to have any sort of restraining fabric under my shorts! At least they're long enough for my stuff not to spill out, lol

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just read a very early post by BigSoft and I couldnt agree more. You're a guy you got a dick and balls therefore a bulge So what!!
Freeballing is great. I have for years in a rather tight assed little community.
The other night at the gym this guy comes out of the shower wrapped in a towel and tries to get into his pants without taking off the towel which was a bit entertaining. Eventually the towel dropped and he exposed a decent piece of meat as he shimied into his pants. Only then did I realize there were no drawers. This dude was actually freeballing. A semi free spirit in a hick town! Bravo!!!

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
freeballer?

errr...well, yep, every 2 or 3 months when i forget to pack briefs in my gym bag. usually no problem since i usually go home after a workout.

last week i left the gym freeballin' and wearing shorts (9" inseam) and got talked into going out to a sports bar to eat. this bar had a multi-level deck. yep, everyone from work and the gym seemed to be there so there was a lot of twisting and turning in the chair to say "hello" or get a kiss. i was having a good time so mr. johnson decided to take a peek...unfortunately, he liked what he saw and decided it was kool to peek out. me? i did not realize. however, two tables of chicks on the lower level did. the next day at the office i took a serious ration of ----.

freeballing is not for those that do not automatically remember to check da crotch.

jay

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
freeballin is cool around your house but if you hang 7-8 or more soft and you're wearing sweats or pj's be prepared for a whole lotta attention if you are outside...and you it's hot outside or you get a semi, you are gonna have alot of dick snakin down your leg.

11.5: I find that I show a very noticeable bulge if i freeball. My cock hangs 7.5" soft and snakes down the right side of my leg. It is a nice feeling hanging that heavy I think, but out of habit i usuallywear briefs. I show a tent sometimes due to my hanging cock rubbing against the fabric of my pants and getting stimulated to a semi.

4wDr:
I remember going to the Dr. when I was about 18 for a rash in my groin area.
Dr. said it was a "heat" rash and nothing to worry about.
He suggested freeballing (not his words of course) while at home in some "sweats".
That seemed to help.
I freeball whenever possible now.
My nuts are oversized and low hanging to begin with.
I don't think I have to worry about them hanging down any further although they seem to be getting heavier.

ewing: I've tried freeballing, and I like how it feels. How it looks is another matter. It is so obvious, people just stare. Even though my dick hangs below the leg of boxers, or creates a large bulge in boxer briefs, it's the only way to go in public. I've never had women hit on me when freeballing, only gay men. Since that isn't my scene, it's better to have that extra layer of material between my pants and my junk while in public. At home is another story...

11inch: I love free balling myself but if I am heading out in public I always where a jock strap other wise the bulge is just too noticeable for work. Shorts are out of the question.

longtimelurker: Haven't worn any kind of underwear (exc. socks!) since about 13-14. I always just found the briefs that I wore back then tight and uncomfortable and I just hung out of the boxers, making them useless. I now only wear underpants if I'm going to be taking off my trousers in company (at sports centre, when sharing a room etc.). If I do have to wear pants at all it has to be the shorts-type ones (or something with a LOT of lycra!).

As for attention - I carry everything around in my front pockets (wallet, keys, mobile), so my bulge is kinda lost to those around it. Sometimes you can see the outline of my dick down my leg if I'm sitting down, but I think I notice it rather than other people, so I just cross my legs.