freeballin' in basketball shorts

10inchesAj: One of my favorite things to wear are basketball shorts. All my buddies make fun of me and ask what I wear to dress up. I always freeball and love the feel of the shorts on my cock head. Also, I love to walk around campus and see people's reactions to my package bouncing around as I walk. And when I really want to puch the envelope, I will make my dick jump when I'm talking to someone. Talk about awkwardness. It's hilarious. Anyone else do anything similar?

nadleh76

Experimental Member
Media
My favorite thing in the world; spotting VPL in basketball shorts or sweats. Reminds me of a very handsome teacher I had in boarding school, who also lived in the same dorm I did during summer school. This teacher was also an athlete & could be found in the gym playing basketball or jogging around campus. Nice bubble butt ass & a very noticeable good piece of meat straining fabric whenever he took a shot playing basketball. Bouncing memories, lol. Loved it.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went to a family barbecue on Sunday and saw a couple of cousins and nephew who I hadn't seen in a while since they went away to college. They had on basketball shorts and were evidently freeballing in them so it might possibly be popular among younger guys, although there seemed to be a lot of freeballing in general.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do so many guys (on LPSG of all places) have issues with freeballing in mesh BBall shorts? Cleavage is perfectly acceptable... Why should freeballin and visible penis line be any different for a dude? Freeballing in basketball shorts and catching other dudes doing it is the absolute hottest thing in the world to me. I have mesh bball shorts in just about every color. The light ones show off the most. My white ones are pretty much see through. And as someone else pointed out, the newer ones have a nylon liner instead of another layer of mesh, so i cut a verticle line in the liner where my cock hangs so you can catch some skin if you're looking for it. Freeballin in mesh shorts is very common here in LA (don't know about the rest of the country). Maybe you see less of it in more conservative parts of the country. The occasional hard on is a hazard of wearing them, but you can always adjust it so your cock is tucked under the waistband if you need to. I think all guys should be proud of their stuff and show it off -- just like women do with their cleavage.

Reactions: beach_bud

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
10inchesAj: One of my favorite things to wear are basketball shorts. All my buddies make fun of me and ask what I wear to dress up. I always freeball and love the feel of the shorts on my cock head. Also, I love to walk around campus and see people's reactions to my package bouncing around as I walk. And when I really want to puch the envelope, I will make my dick jump when I'm talking to someone. Talk about awkwardness. It's hilarious. Anyone else do anything similar?

There os nothing sexier than this! WOOF!

Reactions: nebebo

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shopping in Sam's club Thursday and a young black guy was free balling in basket ball shorts. I could see his full length. About average but very obvious

Reactions: bulgebigger

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm in Florida at the moment and for the last three weeks I haven't bothered with underwear. Just throw on my shorts in the morning and away I go. I'm not a real shower so I'm not concerned about being obvious but maybe I don't see it. I love the freedom and think I'll go commando more often.

What's curious however is that I see other guys freeballing and apparently not ashamed of showing off in public but at the beach the swim suits are outrageous - those board shorts cover way too much IMHO. On one side guys are not afraid of showing off while on the other they're shy (urinal dividers, long, baggy boardshorts, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: bulgebigger

tott666: I'm amazed.

This sounds incredibly self-centered and inconsiderate, not to mention rude. You actually think it's fun to embarrass other people? At least that's what it sounds like.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Freeballin' in basketball shorts? Seems dangerous to me. What if you have to take off running?

You'll beat your thigh to death!

Pecker

slipnslide: i find it erotic when a man free-balls in basketball shorts. of course he must obviously know that he is showing all his stuff by doing so.... i think thats the erotic part. something about a dick flopping around in those slinky shorts..... it's always a nice sight. ;)

11.5: I show a very noticeable tent kind of half way between my crotch and my knees when i freeball in anything resembling basketball shorts, sweats etc. It is quite risky 'cause I could easily get a hard on and then WATCH OUT!! lol

:eek:

1811: If I'm with a partner or something for a peaceful night watching a movie at home or something, sure. Its suggestive and the heavy, flaccid outline tends to be very inviting.

BUT! In public, no way. I don't ever feel the need to draw attention to myself in that way, even in my worst, pissed-at-the-world states. I guarantee it'll come back to you in a bad time when you least expect it.

Besides, is that the type of impression you really want to leave with people? Its up to you.

Dickprint: Freeballin' in b-ball shorts is so revealing, no matter if you are standing still & if u r walking omg!!! I wear them around the house, but if I have to answer the door for some reason I always tuck and walk funny or put on an xtra long tshirt. Honestly I would rather be seen in spandex than b-ball shorts. They allow for too much swinging & dangling. At least spandex holds u in 1 place. I wish I had the guts to wear those w/o underwear. i couldn't imagine the attention. Even w/ spandex shorts on underneath I have a prominent bulge so I'm curious what the pro ball players wear under their shorts. B-ball shorts r strictly an indoor garment for me.

rivertowncowboy: I usually only freeball in shorts when I am home - have ocassionally run to the grocery store for a quick errand that way - but I am always worried that the loose shorts are doing to drop with the weight of a wallet or keys - and then what! :eek:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=rivertowncowboy link=board=clothing;num=1056321824;start=0#7 date=06/26/03 at 08:15:24]I usually only freeball in shorts when I am home - have ocassionally run to the grocery store for a quick errand that way - but I am always worried that the loose shorts are doing to drop with the weight of a wallet or keys - and then what!   :eek:[/quote]

Don't worry, cowboy, it will be over in a flash!

Pecker

jackinman: Question for 10inchesAj....do you play basketball while you're freeballin in your basketball shorts?

Just a thought.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jackinman link=board=clothing;num=1056321824;start=0#10 date=06/26/03 at 15:19:39]....do you play basketball while you're freeballin in your basketball shorts?[/quote]

Well, at least he probably dribbles and shoots! :D

bustyredhead: rofl!

Hey, it'd be useful for faking a guy out... "He moves one head left and the other to the right." lol

- Nene (Basketballs? Don't Look At Me!)