freeballin' in basketball shorts

Jaisin: I only do that around the house. If I have friends over I don't care sense I see them all the time, but as far as public goes...I've never tried it.

tomarctus: Love it! I love to watch crotches and show off myself. Always on the safe edge of indecent exposure, but heck, I live in Los Angeles, a pretty darn open place.

altoclef1979: The responses to this thread are very interesting to me, especially those warnings about IE, etc. I've found on campus that it seems to be a VERY popular trend to not have much support (ie underwear) while wearing basketball shorts. In fact, most guys that I see wearing them always show just about everything (which, in my opinion, is the reason their so popular -- hand in hand with their comfort). Granted, I love 'em! I could never imagine any sort of law enforcement/harassment issue over something as miniscule as that...but maybe I'm just naive.

I'd definately like to see more guys from LPSG walkin around in 'comfort'! :p

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I freeball at home in B-ball shorts, comfortable, and looks good. Rarely go out like. My standard jeans bulge gets enough looks, but get WAY too many stares this way. And of course, on the court, never do this. Compress shorts under these show a great package and let me play the game without hurtin myself.

tsctsc: I was on the treadmill yesterday at the gym and a guy walked out of the locker room over to the treadmills.
He was wearing loose basketball shorts and a tight T.
By the time he was over to the treadmills (the one next to me), he had 80% of the heads turned watching him go by. He was swinging some serious meat in those shorts. Definitely a Shower! Then he started running on the treadmill---it was Hard for me not to stare at his endowment. Wow!

tomarctus: [quote author=woody link=board=clothing;num=1056321824;start=20#26 date=01/17/04 at 17:43:30]why can't mmore guys be like that at my gym[/quote]
And at my gym. :eek:

bigdick04: i love freeballin in bb shorts because the fabric feels so good on my stuff and it doesn't chaf like boxers do.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hungcuriousNC: I love freeballin in bb shorts. I consider it erotic and satisfying. My addiction to bball shorts is worse than a woman's addiction to purses. I have a whole, deep drawer full of various types. When I see a pair that look comfortable, the first thing I think of is how will that feel against my dick? I like them. I enjoy wearing them. And I am pro-freeballin in them. I also enjoy seeing another guy freeballin in their shorts too....... It's very pleasurable and a gratifying sight for me. Great topic!
This is my deal too, only I wear boxers to tone it down. I have at least 30 pair of mesh gym/basketball shorts and 50 pair of boxers. So many guys in San Diego sport boxers with their gym shorts, and I hope this style never changes. I get so charged up when I see it all over town, but especially at the gym. I've seen teenage boys shopping with their parents with their dicks swinging everywhere, so this mode of dress is mainstream and acceptable now. The issue of indecent exposure is something to consider, yet I don't think they could bust you for IE unless you were hard. Boxers will still show quite a bit without being as in your face as commando. I wear mesh shorts 100% of the time that I'm not at work unless it's too cool. For cold days, I wear track pants. I go everywhere in athletic clothes and it's mostly the guys who cruise my crotch. Bring it on! Love to run and bike, so I look pretty good in mesh. Sometimes I freeball in mesh short to swim in the ocean. If I wear boxers under the mesh in the ocean, the entire pattern of the boxer is visible when I leave the water. There are days when I want my underwear to show, so I'll do both depending on my mood.

I freeball in basketball shorts all the time...at home...and when I go out. Basketball shorts used to be mesh on the inside and outside...and you used to be able to see flesh when the mesh was lined up...but now most shorts have a nylon liner as a second layer...so it's like they are made for freeballing! I think people love looking at my bulge. The other day I was walking around the neighborhood and one of my neighbors was freeballing in his basketball shorts at the same time. It was kinda cool...we didn't talk about it at all, but I could see him look down every now and again and I was checking his bulge out too. We both grew a little before we parted ways, but it was hot all the same!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball in basketball shorts all the time...at home...and when I go out. Basketball shorts used to be mesh on the inside and outside...and you used to be able to see flesh when the mesh was lined up...but now most shorts have a nylon liner as a second layer...so it's like they are made for freeballing! I think people love looking at my bulge. The other day I was walking around the neighborhood and one of my neighbors was freeballing in his basketball shorts at the same time. It was kinda cool...we didn't talk about it at all, but I could see him look down every now and again and I was checking his bulge out too. We both grew a little before we parted ways, but it was hot all the same!
I have that same experience all the time in mesh shorts. When I see another guy hanging and he sees me, we both grow. What can we say? It's definitely a turn on. And you're right - people do love to look at the bulge. I feel it's my duty to give them something to look at.:cool:

K!#EN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i say if you have something to show off then show it off because only the people that are curious/interested in what you have will look. i mean you don't need to look at someone's crotch to have a conversation.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do so many guys (on LPSG of all places) have issues with freeballing in mesh BBall shorts? Cleavage is perfectly acceptable... Why should freeballin and visible penis line be any different for a dude? Freeballing in basketball shorts and catching other dudes doing it is the absolute hottest thing in the world to me. I have mesh bball shorts in just about every color. The light ones show off the most. My white ones are pretty much see through. And as someone else pointed out, the newer ones have a nylon liner instead of another layer of mesh, so i cut a verticle line in the liner where my cock hangs so you can catch some skin if you're looking for it. Freeballin in mesh shorts is very common here in LA (don't know about the rest of the country). Maybe you see less of it in more conservative parts of the country. The occasional hard on is a hazard of wearing them, but you can always adjust it so your cock is tucked under the waistband if you need to. I think all guys should be proud of their stuff and show it off -- just like women do with their cleavage.

Reactions: beach_bud

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think all guys should be proud of their stuff and show it off -- just like women do with their cleavage.

YES!! That's what I've been saying all along!!

I think we need a good visual picture of you wearing those white shorts. Set an example for the rest of us. Yeah!! That's the ticket!! :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we need a good visual picture of you wearing those white shorts. Set an example for the rest of us. Yeah!! That's the ticket!! :biggrin1:
I changed my avatar just for you. Voila! Champion white mesh shorts - the hottest thing on the planet. You can see my boy relaxing on my right side. I love that the outline shows.