freeballin' in basketball shorts

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with Gedackt8! Let's see more pics of hot guys freeballing and giving a peek of their goodies too! I always think that is SO HOOOTTT!!
Thanks!

Yes, me too. It is the hottest thing to see!! Absofrikinglutely the hottest!

I've started freeballing in basketball shorts just around the house. It's very comfortable on hot days, and I can not let the air reach the jewels, but I can touch myself whenever the mood strikes. Strictly at home, of course.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually, as soon as I get home, I do one of two things. I either remove my clothes and put on shorts and a T-shirt, or I stay completely nude which is more often the case.

If someone come by, I say wait a minute, and just throw on the shorts and T-shirt before letting them in. But never anything under them. I like the freedom, especially when I am nude.

Many times I go to the market, etc. just with the shorts and T-shirt (when it's warm of course). I love the unrestricted feeling and the feeling of the air up the pants leg.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tott666: I'm amazed.

This sounds incredibly self-centered and inconsiderate, not to mention rude. You actually think it's fun to embarrass other people? At least that's what it sounds like.

Relax, I thought it was fucking hilarious! I'm going to do it now. GREAT IDEA!:smile:

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I tried the freeballing in basketball shorts thing today and I didn't get very far at all.

From the minute I put them on and looked in the mirror I could see how revealing they were.

Then I went out for a little while but didn't even make it 5 minutes. The way the material rubbed against my head was intense.

Then I tried to just put my dick up under the elastic. But that made me bulge out at the bottom of my t-shirt.

Just walking feeling the fabric on my dick nearly gave me an orgasm.

I don't know how anyone can do this on a regular basis, but I certainly had some people looking. :wink:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I tried the freeballing in basketball shorts thing. I don't know how anyone can do this on a regular basis. :wink:
Hey TGW: Loved your post! That was my exact first experience, too. You can wear Bball shorts with no underwear around the house on a regular basis. After a while, you'll get used to it and it becomes the norm. I wear Bball shorts all the time and freeball occasionally (always at the beach). If the shorts are loose and/or a dark color, no sweat. The light colored shorts are revealing - not for the shy guy. I like to wear lightweight boxers under my Bball shorts. I'm less exposed than when I freeball. With or without boxers, my dick feels great hanging in those shorts and I love the way it looks.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I freeball in shorts pretty often. I'm generally nude at home, so if I decide to go to the store or something I just pull on some shorts and grab a tshirt. I've been doing it since I was a kid so I guess my dick is used to it, I've never had many problems.

I only wear dark ones though, and if I'm going to be running I slap something else on so I don't show off too much.

somohomo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love this as well. . . lots of college guys do this in the area . . . i was with a friend walking the track while some athletes were practicing. . a few had quite the bounce

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw a hot dark skinned guy at Bronx Pizza today in Hillcrest. He was wearing Nike mesh shorts that were white in the front and red in the back. The white front let everyone know that he was indeed circumcised and was not wearing underwear. It was hard not to stare when he was standing up.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You were right sdbg...

I now make a point of walking around outdoors while freeballing in basketball shorts (checking the mail, taking out the trash, etc.). It feels so free and I get some interesting looks too.

I just started and I'm not going back anytime soon.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With all of the freeballing and nudity at your homes, I bet your living room furniture stinks after several months/years.
I would hope that everyone at LPSG practices acceptable hygiene so this would be a non issue. I wouldn't lounge on my furniture after a workout without taking a shower first.

milwshowguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
10inchesAj: One of my favorite things to wear are basketball shorts. All my buddies make fun of me and ask what I wear to dress up. I always freeball and love the feel of the shorts on my cock head. Also, I love to walk around campus and see people's reactions to my package bouncing around as I walk. And when I really want to puch the envelope, I will make my dick jump when I'm talking to someone. Talk about awkwardness. It's hilarious. Anyone else do anything similar?
I play ball and love to free ball or with boxers on it make teh game more interesting because I know my opponent is looking and can be come distracting to them.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At the very least, it's boxers under basketball shorts for me. I can't deal with the mesh and hot weather. I get irritated if I don't have the boxers to absorb the moisture.
Wearing boxers is essentially the same thing as freeballing. I wear bball shorts with lightweight boxers whenever I'm not at work. Feels awesome!