Freeballing AND not cumming for a week..

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tried, but never could last a week. I can hold off for two days, then I just have to get off...can't concentrate...nothing gets done until I get some relief. I can't imagine going a week without getting off...

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine the freeballing would have an effect.

Going a week without would be almost impossible for me I think.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Can't comment on the freeballing half of it, but I went almost 9 days a little while ago (212 hours, 30 minutes to be exact :biggrin1:) ... and wow - best. orgasm. ever.

CanThick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
roosevelt said:
I can't imagine the freeballing would have an effect.

Freeballing...no underwear...balls are free to breathe....boosts sperm production...lay off cumming for a week...

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have done it a couple of times. It is almost as though my balls become very sensitive and heavy feeling with the free balling. When I do cum...like the last poster KABOOOOM!!!! It is hard to hold out for that long, but it is worth it.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Freeball 24/7/365 only exception is when I'm going someplace to have something tailored

I get massive orgasms if I don't cum for more than 24 hours, could imagine holding out a week would be impressive, but it gets genuinely painful after about 48 hours, even with ZERO stimulation, so waiting that long might kill me (I have done it in the past, but probably not in at least 7 years or so, and when I did go a week, I was litteraly sick to my stomach after day 4)

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I freeball from time to time and also abstain from ejaculating for days on end once in awhile. I have to say that I get horny as hell when I do this. Constant state of stimulation and sensitive to the touch. Shoot a much larger amount when I allow myself release. Precum a great deal as well.