Freeballing at the Gym

texjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never wear a jockstrap or any underwear at the gym (absolutely hate it), and generally either wear cutoff sweats, or a one-piece wrestling outfit (ver short bottoms) from skinswear.com (they are fantastic). Couple of people here asked me if I ever had 'difficulty'.

Once when I went to a 24-hour gym in Phoenix, and went in in my one-piece, I think a whole group of guys flipped. I heard mutterings of "isn't there a dress code here" from the usual diaper-short gymrats with tattooes and shaved heads, but when I went over and picked up two 125-lb barbells and started doing curls, I heard someone else mutter
"if you can do that, you can wear whatever you want I guess".

Let's be honest, if a sexy woman can wear a pussy-bending leotard with erect nipples like brass buttons, I can wear a low-cut wrestling singlet with my pink nips, lightly hairy chest (turining santa-clause white), and fat lolling cock on one side.

I can't tell what's worse, the tight sweatpants which give me the look of having a swinging chihuaua or the tight wrestling outfit which gives me the effect of a huge defined lump. In both cases, I find it great when I'm walking and guys eyes never get above my waist.

Usually, the younger men (20's) who are just starting out are hypnotized by huge muscles and the swinging meat, and both don't know where to look (Huge tits? Big ass? cock? Bi's? ) and can't speak when I say hi, just sort of "ga gaa gaaaa".

Lastly, when I undress and drop my shorts and there's NOTHING on, it also creates the "where the hell do I look problem." I'm not exhibitionistic, I just don't give a shit. Gay guys, strangely, have absolutely no problem and blitheley do their bit. It's the straighter guys (?) who seem awkward.

I find it odd also nowadays in the locker room, the number of men who go through the towel-limbo: towel around waist, elaborate pants & undewear off, shower, elaborate underwear on, then towel off routine. American men, and fundamentalist Muslims are the only people I've ever seen do this? Where did all the body shyness come from? When I was in gym class in high school it was a naked free-for all and I was the shy one!

hungboytoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I 2 enjoy freeballing in jeans or in the summer timer in long comfy shorts it produces a semi......:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I freeball at the gym unless I am running on the treadmill. I wear a jock then to keep from bouncing and chaffing. I must admit there probably has been some exposure while squating and back rows. It is typically just guys around. If they don't see it in the gym, they will see it in the lockers. I have never noticed any other freeballers in the gym.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball in general, and my daily visits to the gym are no exception. I wear cutoff sweatpants, which i've hemmed up neatly. These are snug enough to give some support, which I find less constraining than a jock, but do have quite a bit of a bulge. (There's a picture of a gray pair in my gallery, although my favorie ones are bright yellow.) I do wear a long shirt untucked, so there is some degree of coverup, but it's pretty obvious I get noticed nonetheless. I go to the gym to work out, not to cruise, and really just wear what I'm most comfortable with. I wore the same clothes when I used to hike for exercise. I've found I have to be careful doing cardio on the stationary bike, as sometimes my cock will flip up the leg or my shorts and hang out. I'm actually rather embarassed when that happens, and have tried using a jock to prevent it, but find that uncomfortable. I guess I should wear a bit longer shorts.

I think 15% of the guys at my gym do freeball when working out. However, many of these are modest, and will cover up in the locker room. I've never understood the ritual some guys go through to avoid being seen in the locker room or showers, even to the point of showering with their underwear on, or cowering in the back corner of the shower. I can't even be bothered to put a towel around myself when I walk around, and make no effort to hide in the shower. It's pretty obvious people look at me, and now and then somebody gets wood while doing so. I suspect that not all of them are gay. (Although many obviously are-- last night, two guys got hard while I was showering, and one of them, actually quite a hunk, continued that thought in the steam room...) I once had a guy get a good-sized raging hard-on in the shower, then proceed to go into the locker room and get dressed while still completely hard. He was rather short, and had an upper-tier locker, so he stood up on the bench, placing this near eye-level for everyone. Now that's a true exhibitionist.

I'm also amazed how guys will cover up in the steamroom and sauna. To me it just seems gross to sweat into clothes like that- I just sit naked on my towel. I've had a number of reactions-- Once this guy entered the dry sauna, where I had been sitting alone, and just blurted out "But it's so big!" Then there are the occasional blow jobs...but I actually discrourage that, because it's not why I'm at the gym, and I don't need to get thrown out over something like that.

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always go free balling in the gyn and generally everywhere i can.The gyn i go to is a guys only club so no women are allowed in so no problem if my cock flips out of my shorts while doing an exercise.I seen other guys go freeball too.
Yesterday eve i had my jockstraps on when i went to change clothes( i never had one and had to order through the internet,no jockstraps in Greece) so there were two guys in the locker room and when they saw me they both looked at me as they were seeing an alien.The propably think i m gay cause they were ready to hit the showers and they were both naked but seeing me wearing a jockstrap made them cover up with their towels.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your post made my morning wood return.

Most people unfortunately are excessively modest in their workout wear. Used to be thigh top shorts with no extra material was universal, then spandex. Now shorts are so voluminous they look like the skirts victorian women wore for tennis, seems like they are an impediment. People swim in shorts that produce a lot of drag.

I usually wear spandex shorts and a t shirt cut away to the waist at the sides, pecs exposed. I like showing bulges in front and behind. I don't know why other people wear things that retain heat, I get nauseous if I get too hot. I don't freeball, my cock and balls would get squashed between my legs when doing such things as seated leg presses. I don't like jocks, they are all too 2d. I make my own pouch with an elastic loop at the bottom to keep it in place and just a waistband.

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good to know there are guys like texjoe and kalipygian out there.

I don't get the excessive need to cover up in the gym either. In my local gym you even see guys working out in PANTS! Yes, pants. Most guys wear the huge "diaper-short" but I would say a good 15% are in pants. Some are smart enough to wear sweat pants, but a lot of guys wear huge lounge pants. Aren't those PJs? :smile:

I wear spandex shorts or a wrestling singlet with a tank top. Must say, would be more comfortable wearing just the wrestling singlet -- it is totally comfortable for workouts -- but gym demands guys wear some kind of shirt.

Normally jocked. But have freeballed. Freballing usually causes problems for me -- getting half hard or working its way into an uncomfortable position -- so I wear the jock. Not at the gym to get off -- I'm there to workout -- so I figured the jock made sense.

Haven't seen any other dudes in a jockstrap, compression shorts or even sports briefs. Believe it or not, most wear boxer shorts. Yeah, boxer shorts under those huge shorts they are working out in.

Up in the Men's Health Club (18+ males only), where I change and shower most dudes are so obsessed about covering up I've seen guys shower in their gym shorts. Don't get that at all. These are grown men, not teenagers or 20-somethings you might expect this from.

Lucky for me there are a few cool guys who work out in running shorts / gym shorts or spandex shorts and don't have any problem padding around the lockeroom butt naked -- or getting into the steam room, sauna or whirlpool butt naked.

Attachments

texjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be working out at Yonge Street gym in Toronto @5pm today, so you can decide if the one-piece singlet is too outrageous or just right ;)

kman86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never freballed at the gym. I've always been worried about spontaneous erections since I am still young enough to get them frequently. However, they have happened even though I wear underwear. (I normally wear briefs or boxer briefs to work out in. Regular boxers have too much material.)

I have gotten over trying to hide everything in the locker room. We all got the same stuff, so who cares? (Everyone else at my gym apparently :tongue: )
The only time I try to cover myself is if I'm around one of my friends and have or am starting to get a boner. Figure that would weird them out some. It shouldn't since they have 'em too!

D

deleted69654

i looked at your pics and i think with that body you are allowed to wear whatever you want. you look like you could own the gym. very impressive for being over 40 years old. i can definitely say that you are probably one of the first men over 40 whose body i might envy.

texjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find spontaneous erections at the gym an amusing idea. When I'm trying to concentrate to avoid dropping a few hundred pounds on my face, it's not something that really hit's the priority list ;) Now, if I was on a Cardio machine, that soothing smooth 120-cycle-per-minute swoosh on my legs is more than enought to do something other than just give me a boner. That's why I do have to wear tighter shorts, and not loose ones then.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I never wear a jockstrap or any underwear at the gym (absolutely hate it), and generally either wear cutoff sweats, or a one-piece wrestling outfit (ver short bottoms) from skinswear.com (they are fantastic). Couple of people here asked me if I ever had 'difficulty'.

Once when I went to a 24-hour gym in Phoenix, and went in in my one-piece, I think a whole group of guys flipped. I heard mutterings of "isn't there a dress code here" from the usual diaper-short gymrats with tattooes and shaved heads, but when I went over and picked up two 125-lb barbells and started doing curls, I heard someone else mutter
"if you can do that, you can wear whatever you want I guess".

Let's be honest, if a sexy woman can wear a pussy-bending leotard with erect nipples like brass buttons, I can wear a low-cut wrestling singlet with my pink nips, lightly hairy chest (turining santa-clause white), and fat lolling cock on one side.

I can't tell what's worse, the tight sweatpants which give me the look of having a swinging chihuaua or the tight wrestling outfit which gives me the effect of a huge defined lump. In both cases, I find it great when I'm walking and guys eyes never get above my waist.

Usually, the younger men (20's) who are just starting out are hypnotized by huge muscles and the swinging meat, and both don't know where to look (Huge tits? Big ass? cock? Bi's? ) and can't speak when I say hi, just sort of "ga gaa gaaaa".

Lastly, when I undress and drop my shorts and there's NOTHING on, it also creates the "where the hell do I look problem." I'm not exhibitionistic, I just don't give a shit. Gay guys, strangely, have absolutely no problem and blitheley do their bit. It's the straighter guys (?) who seem awkward.

I find it odd also nowadays in the locker room, the number of men who go through the towel-limbo: towel around waist, elaborate pants & undewear off, shower, elaborate underwear on, then towel off routine. American men, and fundamentalist Muslims are the only people I've ever seen do this? Where did all the body shyness come from? When I was in gym class in high school it was a naked free-for all and I was the shy one!
I have gone freeballing in gyms before especially in the military. Especially when I was in Iraq I just wore my PT shorts and shirt