Freeballing Gardners

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This A.M. prior to the temperature getting really hot I did the mowing of the lawn. I usually freeball during this evolution, but this A.M. it was so humid that I appreciated it much more.

The bouncing from side to side that my balls enjoyed also let me know that they were not sticking to the shorts I was wearing. It was exciting to just appreciate the freedom of movement that my balls enjoyed and the mood I was in as I went back and forth mowing the lawn along the street. It was so humid that after 30 minutes my T-Shirt and my shorts were soaked with sweat.

Of course it was also a great cardio workout. I post this topic here to hear how others here on LPSG freeball in their daily lives and to also learn how everyone enjoys freeballing.

It was a pleasure for me to mow the lawn and also enjoy the freedom that my balls enjoyed in the humid weather. Nothing sticking to anything or being confined in a pair of briefs or boxers.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That image is one step beyond freeballing, but very, very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Is that your neighbor?

cornbread

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a full time freeballer,myself, and as you these humid temps are hard to deal with.When I am in my garden or mowing the lawn,I wear cut off shorts,cut rather too short for public.They seem much more comfortable and allow for a good breeze!

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last year I was astonished to hear a discussion on afternoon talkback on male underwear. Anyway the discussion came to a sudden halt after the call from a fellow who claimed to an aborist. He said he doesn't wear underwear, and because they wore short shorts for comfort on the job his balls would from time to time hang below the leg or could be seen from the ground.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back to the orignal post.
Why wear a shirt?
Where I live in San Diego, summertime temperatures are moderate, and rarely hot, but the sun's rays can burn you in just an hour. There are times that I'm working in the garden for 5 -6 hours on a summer weekend afternoon. I have to stay covered where I can and use sunscreen on any part that is uncovered. I'd be way too sunburned otherwise.