Freeballing in a suit?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to ask if any of you super-hung guys have ever freeballed while wearing a suit? If so, how did it feel and did it show off your big tool fairly well to others?
You probably know that "freeballing" means wearing no underwear at all under your pants. I'm told that if a guy freeballs in a suit, it really shows off his meat nicely, especially if he has a big one.
I'd like to hear from any guys out there who have freeballed in suit pants--particularly at work--and if so, if it attracted some attention from either gender.
Thanks a lot! :smile:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BIGdkluver said:
I'd like to ask if any of you super-hung guys have ever freeballed while wearing a suit? If so, how did it feel and did it show off your big tool fairly well to others?
You probably know that "freeballing" means wearing no underwear at all under your pants. I'm told that if a guy freeballs in a suit, it really shows off his meat nicely, especially if he has a big one.
I'd like to hear from any guys out there who have freeballed in suit pants--particularly at work--and if so, if it attracted some attention from either gender.
Thanks a lot! :smile:

Generally if I'm in an environment that requires a suit I'm likely to be focusing on other things, I would find it very uncomfortable and probably a little embarrassing.

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the difference between freeballing in a suit and wearing boxers? If I have to wear a suit, it means it is not time to fluant my package. It's brief time.
And if I did want to flaunt it in a suit (big if) I'd still wear a brief to protect my suit from those annoying little pee leakages.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
At work it's business casual, so we don't have to wear a suit but have to wear slacks or pants not jean. Since they consider business casual, casual atire, we don't have a casual friday. I figure the closest to casual friday is comando in loose slacks. It doesn't catch any eyes but at least I feel good.:cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never freeballed. I work in a professional environment (12 years now) and am often around kids, many of whom have been sexually abused and have sexual issues. Underwear always for me.

Also--I get groin pains if I do not have adequate support.

fratdick

Experimental Member
Media
I work in a grocery store, part-time to help pay my way through college, and our store manager appears quite endowed and freeballs in his suit. (He might wear boxers, but there doesn't appear to be a lot of fabric in his bulge, just his package). It's quite obvious, so yeah, it's definitely a good way to show what you have—most of my coworkers have mentioned noticing. I'm not him so I can't speak as to how it feels, and a lot of guys here have offered quite a few reasons not to freeball in a suit, so I'm not quite sure why he does it, but I'm sure he has a reason. I'm just not about to ask!

larry93455

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't freeball in a suit or in dress slacks, since I don't get the support I need for my own comfort. I always freeball, however, in jeans or dockers and it doesn't matter to me if people notice or not.

The only real reaction I ever got in my office was when a colleague looked at my crotch and she said "I guess you're letting Little Larry get out and play today" and I just answered "You mean Big Larry" and she turned bright red.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
larry93455 said:
I don't freeball in a suit or in dress slacks, since I don't get the support I need for my own comfort. I always freeball, however, in jeans or dockers and it doesn't matter to me if people notice or not.

The only real reaction I ever got in my office was when a colleague looked at my crotch and she said "I guess you're letting Little Larry get out and play today" and I just answered "You mean Big Larry" and she turned bright red.
Everbody has their reason for freeballing or not, and in what instances. I would never dream about freeballing in jeans, because the rough material, gives me the thought of chaffing and carpet burn on my genitalia, and inner thighs, especially becase I have very soft skin down there.:cool:

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
HungSpermBoy said:
I don't want to get my suit pants stained with precum........simple as that.

I sometimes get a little sweaty freeballing in slacks or a suit, but I've only done it once in a very blue moon. I agree with HSB though, once or twice I got a little hard (not all the way) and noticed a few precum trails etc.

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like to freeball as you all put it as often as possible. Wear boxers when I really have to. BUT often wear the kilt being a Scotsman and absolutely nothing is worn under the kilt for one very simple reason, underwear tends to fall down eventually and not very manly to have to pull your knickers up in the street. Most Scotsmen go freeball under the kilt and very easy to be discrete too, except in the London Tube or never go upstairs in a bus. That said a good kilt will be so heavy that it does not ride up and allow views and the sporran at the front keeps everying in place. When sitting opposite someone (in the tube for instance) simply open the legs enough to allow the sporran to drop down and hold the kilt in place over the family jewels. The feeling fresh air down under with the kilt is far better than freeballing in any suit or trousers.

Hope this info helps a wee bit....