Freeballing in gym shorts for the first time

K

kundalinikat

Okay... it's really hot here and I wore these gym shorts to my friends' place. And on the way back the underwear I chose was so uncomfortable i had to stop in a yucky public bathroom to take it off and i freeballed the rest of the way home. Felt so wonderful, but i am very wary of being seen too much, I was slightly hard the whole time. Anyway it was thrilling and i had to tell someone(s) about it...

Anyone have a story about freeballing at the gym? I'm thinking of trying that soon :)

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd think you might risk getting asked you leave and never come back. Unless it's a gym with mostly a gay membership. I think most men would be offended seeing a person that way in the gym. It's disrespectful of others, really.

blankagus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never really tried but I have a friend who does it all the time and he would tell everyone that he does it. Well one time, he was wearing very skimpy gym shorts and you could see the shape of EVERYTHING. You can clearly tell he was semi-hard since he was just talking to his gf. And he just kept adjusting it and itching it. It was such a HUGE turn on for me. I would never have the balls to do that cuz I know I'd get a huge boner for doing so.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd think you might risk getting asked you leave and never come back. Unless it's a gym with mostly a gay membership. I think most men would be offended seeing a person that way in the gym. It's disrespectful of others, really.
isn't that discrimination? some people might not want to use underwear for whatever reason, religios or whatever. as long as you can't see the dick it should be ok.

women's breasts jump all over the place and they aren't required to wear bras.

i go to lafitness which is probably a high-class gym around here and there isn't a problem.. actually the members make the rules. :D

cornettoconcrema

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh mcsizzlesizzle, come to san francisco for gyms where gay predominates and you will see some remarkable sights. We had a regular who came early mornings and did his routine wearing a bright red almost-thong-poser well filled the front desk staff were amazed and amused ... it seems he was a professional hooker very successful and paid his dues annually in cash..
All ones fantasies about gay gym life are acted out in SF at one time or another
cornetto

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have freeballed at the gym a few times.

i'm not HUGE, but you can see what I've got going on for sure! I wear sweats and freeball also...it's a major turn on when you see people who notice.

I only had a problem one time with it: I was at the gym, working out and I noticed a guy who kept checking out my package. I ended up with a semi, which wasn't too bad; I was not obvious. However, I ended up with a big spot of precum and that was embarassing. I had to cut it short and head to the locker room!

I always wear a jockstrap now.

PiercedAndFit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I freeball unless I am playing sports.

The majority of young men (<40) at my co-ed, 'straight' gym freeball or wear underwear that allows their penises to hang out. It is fairly easy to see who is circumcised or not, shape, and limp length. Everyone wears shorts long enough to keep even the longest cock from hanging out the bottom.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always. I am well aware that I don't want to gross other people out; I used to think people should get over their hang ups, but there's a guy at my gym who wears his rowing outfit to do everything, and while he's quite hot you can see every little detail about his cock and balls. At first it's amusing, but it gets old fast.

So I just wear long shorts or sweats so no one can see up. I don't care if a bit of bulge is showing. I'm not about to wear a gown or something.