Freeballing in the Fitting Room?

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious to know if other guys out there try on clothes at the store without underwear on. I only freeball about 10% of the time, but I always take my underwear off when I try on pants. It just makes me so hot looking at my vpl in the mirror, and knowing that someone else might try on the same pair of pants (if I decide not to buy them). What do you think, is this being naughty or just gross?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here in Texas, there's a law that says you have to wear underwear when you're trying on bathing suits. What a joke. What would a Speedo look like with underwear.

Maybe it's gross, but I think everybody does it. If I were you you, I wouldn't worry about it - and I don't.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Here in Texas, there's a law that says you have to wear underwear when you're trying on bathing suits. What a joke. What would a Speedo look like with underwear.

Maybe it's gross, but I think everybody does it. If I were you you, I wouldn't worry about it - and I don't.

we also have to wear underwear when fitting on some bathing suits :redface:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree....what if the pants YOU were trying on the previous men(s) did the same thing...

when I my wife and I would take my sons shopping she would always carry a pair of
'back up underwear' just in case one was not wearing any....

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I buy clothing, I always wash the item before I wear it. I've heard too many stories of people buying things, wearing them all day long by hiding the tags or carefully removing the tags, and then returning them when they're done.

If I'm trying it on, I figure for the 30 seconds that I have them on, nothing too awful is going to get to me from the previous guy trying them on, whether he had no underwear, dirty underwear, whatever. I do look at things before trying them on just to be sure there are no obvious stains that would gross me out. So if the guy before me was commando and clean enough not to leave any marks, I'm not too worried about it.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i've never thought about it and I guess I wouldn't lose any sleep over it... maybe swimwear (speedos or anything that fits close to the body...) would be an issue.

I'm only guilty of doing this myself once- a couple years ago when I bought my mountain bike ($1000) I bought a pair of italian bike shorts for $65 on clearance... NICE ONES.

Anyways, I saw the dressing room sign telling me to try on clothing WITH undergarments- and I tried on about 3 different pairs, because they all are cut significantly different and the built-in padding is unique. The expensive pair were the first ones I tried on, and I tried them on 3 times comparing them to others- the final time I was commando... but I had basically already decided they were coming home with me by that time- the final try was basically to see how 'modest' I would be wearing them.

jon_ston

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
put it this way, would u like to wear a pair of pants that some other guy with something infectious has worn? i dont know if anything can be spread this way, but its still gross

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also don't own any underwear. I take care not to soil clothes I try on. Why would that happen unless I was wanking in the fitting room? I doubt that any STDs can be transmitted this way unless someone tries on immediately after the person with the STD has had them on.

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

In a way that makes me feel better, so I know I'm not the only one. But then again, not everybody is clean like me, so the thought of EVERYONE doing it is a little disturbing, lol.