Freeballing in the Fitting Room?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here in Texas, there's a law that says you have to wear underwear when you're trying on bathing suits. What a joke. What would a Speedo look like with underwear.

Yea I think most states have a law like this.

But I agree it is definitely a joke because there is no way to try on a speedo, boardshorts, running shorts, many things with underwear under, especially if your underwear of choice is boxers.

I know in like a few stores there have been signs up about a hygiene liner than you can put into suits, though I think this is more for womens suits..

The worst thing I probably ever did was to try on a pair of boxer so I could try on a pair of jean, since that day I was wearing briefs and I knew that I would never wear briefs with jeans back in those days and wanted to get a real fit.

we also have to wear underwear when fitting on some bathing suits :redface:

why with "some" bathing suits and not all

when I my wife and I would take my sons shopping she would always carry a pair of
'back up underwear' just in case one was not wearing any....

How did your wife know that your sons would not be wearing underwear? How awkward could that be for the mom to be like "billy" are you wearing underwear today? and if not, she pulls a pair out of her purse...

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they can climb onto my balls from the pants that I am trying on then they can also climb onto underwear then get onto my balls anyway.

THANK YOU! I was totally thinking the same thing. Some people just like to ruin all the fun, and make other people feel like they're weird for telling the truth. If these topics are too much for you (not you Hanger2, the other guy), then you really shouldn't be on this site.

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It beggers belief that there are so many selfish guys on here who do not give a shit about anybody else.

You make it seem like we purposely go out of our way to harm someone by doing this. Alot of guys never wear or do not own underwear anyway. I know that I'm clean (no crabs), I take a shower everyday just like I assume most people do. Would you prefer trying on something that had been worn by a guy with dirty underwear, just so you could say "well, he did have on underwear"? You really take a risk anytime you try on something from the store, so just make sure you're wearing your underwear and GET OVER IT.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I go "commando" 24/7 and have never given it a second thought when trying on clothes. I may not wear underwear but I know for a fact that I am damn cleaner that a lot of guys who wear them and leave skid marks.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell, I live in Kentucky, and its a state law that you cant try on shoes without a sock! They provide footies for you. Or atleast thats what JC Penneys claims.

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess it wouldn't bother me that much if I didn't imagine it being a dirty disgusting person trying it on before me. I've never done it myself, but if someone did it before me, it wouldn't gross me out, provided it wasn't one of the aforementioned :eek:

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone that is a tiney bit of an exhibition or a freeballer has thought of, if not tryed on clothes without underwear. fantasy is cool. i can't try on speedo suits with underwear so i usually try on all my selections with and the pair i seem to be 99% sure i am going to buy, i slip off my briefs to besure the support is good and especially that the front of the briefs is cut so you end up with "pig snout"...you know that look where all you see is the front o f the head and shaft is no--existance. i think any guy that has worn a speedo knows the look, or have seen it on others.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have any underwear, but along with some other posters i know i keep myself clean down there, so dont worry about trying things on.

Plus i sell sports clothes, and guys are regularily trying clothes on, a decent looking guy once wanted some cycling shorts and i suggested he try them on, he said quietly he couldnt as he had no underwear on, i just nodded him toward the room, saying it doesn't matter-you aren't supposed to wear any undr them.
I dont think its realistic to expect a guy to try lycra/snug clothing on if he happens to wear boxers that day, how would he tell if they're comfortable.

SamIam86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I buy clothing, I always wash the item before I wear it. I've heard too many stories of people buying things, wearing them all day long by hiding the tags or carefully removing the tags, and then returning them when they're done.

If I'm trying it on, I figure for the 30 seconds that I have them on, nothing too awful is going to get to me from the previous guy trying them on, whether he had no underwear, dirty underwear, whatever. I do look at things before trying them on just to be sure there are no obvious stains that would gross me out. So if the guy before me was commando and clean enough not to leave any marks, I'm not too worried about it.

You know I never thought of it that way. I hardly freeball unless I am in shorts at home. IMO you should wear underwear while trying on clothes cause the last person who did might had a rash or something. I think I am going to start washing the clothes I buy.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I suppose I should weigh in on this. I'm commando 24/7 and it never occurs to me to throw on a pair of boxers (which I do own) on the off chance that I might go shopping. And I'd hardly wear underwear when trying on a bathing suit, I mean seriously. I'd say 95% of the time I actually buy the pants I try on; I know my size and I know what I like. But as many people have already said, I'm maniacally clean and I'm quite sure no one would have to worry if they tried on anything I'd worn previously.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember the sweat and smell from many years ago when I wore briefs. Now, as a freeballer, my crotch is always cool and fresh, a lot more wholesome than the undies that used to hold them. Frankly, I would rather my balls touched clothes that another freeballer tried on than the sweat transferred from hot and smelly undies.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I THINK WEARING CLOTHES AFTER SOMEONE IS FREAKING HOT! Even if that person has crabs just shave all the hair down there... you won't die from it..... i enjoy it!

Ambi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Today I bought one mesh short and one speedo in Paris, and the guy told me to try it to know if the size was good, I asked if I should try it with my boxers on and he told me to try it freeball so I did it and it was quite exciting knowing he wanted to check by himself if the size was good!

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can be clean as possible, but still transmit diseases and lice.

If you're trying on ANYTHING that comes close to your anus, wear something between your anus and the article of clothing which you may or may not purchase.

It's the right thing to do.

Lice suck.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
christ, I think I'll take an extra pair of undies next time and burn them afterward.