freeballing question!

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey dudes (and dudettes too of course!) Might i just enquire what the most popular methods are for preventing the tell-tale spots on the front of pants ESP shorts after taking a leak?! So do not want to go back to underwear of ANY sort ever again...there MUST be a solution!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
(This should probably be in the Underwear, Clothing and Appearance Issues thread.)
I don't think there's much you can do except make sure your gun is completely dry before you reholster it.
Which means shake it a little more.
And that don't hurt.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Reach back between your legs and with your finger bring the urine forward. You are bound to have a slight restriction of some sort back in the urethra. No matter how much you jump and dance, the last few drops are in your pants. Btw that technique was taught to me by a doc because i had that problem.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
WEll.....I sit to pee most of the time, PA. I can stand and not have much dripping. However, again as a function of age....it just does not always come out. Running the finger underneath to drain the urethra helps...and the littl e drop that just doesnot want to drop...a bit of tp and a little dab will do you, use more only if you dare...oops broke into the old brylcreem jingle there. BTW, for those of you wo do not know, brylcreem was a hairdressing.