1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Freeballing/VPL

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ricklo, Apr 22, 2015.

1. ricklo

ricklo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hello Ladies.

I'm a big fan of going out for a walk or to the mall, freeballing wearing shorts that make my penis line very visible (VPL).

Reading some threads here, is clear that most of the guys enjoy looking at that.

I want to know what do you ladies think. Do you like it?. Do you think it is wrong?
    Please share your opinion.

Thanks.

Here are a couple of pics of me to show you the way it looks when I go out for a walk in the morning ;)

Attached Files:

dick suckar and briefsguy1993 like this.
  2. 918177

918177 Guest

I flat out refuse to click on your pics.

VPL with the intent to show off is vulgar.
    It's something that will kill off any goodwill I had or ever have.
    If I see it, I refuse to look at it again.

Less is more.
    I want to choose to see a man's penis.
    I resent having that choice taken away from me.
    Especially by some dick who has a fetish for showing off the goods to strangers who haven't yet opted in.

I hope you get arrested.

3. zacr9

zacr9 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    And having breasts with the intent to show off is not vulgar?

mresancho likes this.
  4. LaFemme

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    The outline of your penis and the shape of my breasts are not the same thing. I have no choice in the matter. The penis is a sex organ while breasts are a secondary sex characteristic.

So, yes, I too find it vulgar. I also find cameltoe vulgar. I don't need to see either the labia or the penis outlined purposely in clothing. If it's accidental, fine. It happens. I'll-fitting clothing, or random erections happen to good people. But spare good people your exhibitionist tendencies. It just makes you look silly and a little mentally off.

5. ricklo

ricklo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I respect you point of view.

But let me ask you something:
    Why it's OK for women to wear wear tight pants/yoga pants that create a very visible Cameltoe?. It is obvious they know it.. Women like to show off. I don't know why is it so wrong if we men also have fun doing it? Why? Because it is a penis and not a vagina or tits?

#5 ricklo, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  6. ricklo

ricklo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Anyway... here is a pic of me going comando. I took it today.

Attached Files:

chitown23 and briefsguy1993 like this.
  7. 918177

918177 Guest

I am not going to justify your sicko fetishes.

Look at LeFemme's post to back up my thoughts.

Keep it tucked until it's damned well asked for.

8. Jessica237

Gold Member

Albums:
    It does look a little much, but I don't think it's that bad looking? Unless you happen to stare right at your crotch you prob wouldn't notice it? It's a penis we know it's there so what? My huband goes commando all the time and he is BIG! soft and it looks fine. But I'm a sucker for a nice sexy bulge so maybe it's just me? If I saw you I'd look and prob crack a simile! :)

9. ricklo

ricklo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your response.

I know this thread can and will have very different opinions, and that's good.
    I appreciate that you don't make a big deal of something that like you said, everybody knows is there.
    Str8 Women are supposed to like penises, right?... so what's the big deal to see the SHAPE of one once in a while?. Going out comando/freeballing, is not hurting anyone. right?

10. Jessica237

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not at all! What you wear or don't wear under your clothes is up to you. If you like going commando do it!

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Breasts are not genitals.
    Women deliberately flaunting camel toe is equally vulgar. I wouldn't assume anyone I saw with visible genitals was showing on purpose unless they did something that made it obvious, or that deliberately drew attention to that area. I know I wore leggings for years without realizing my vulva was was so clearly outlined until a friend told me. She said she had the same problem, and wore panty liners to smooth out the silhouette. I adopted the same practice when wearing form-fitting pants and a short shirt or a shirt that might get hiked up. It's not the sort of thing I'd tend to notice on someone unless they passed very close while I was sitting, or they were deliberately drawing attention to their privates. Of course, if attention is deliberately drawn, perhaps by movement, or pointing, or arching, I feel like my space is being violated, and I find it disgusting.

12. BulgeNine

BulgeNine Banned

Am i missing something? im offended that they are offended. What are we as guys suppose to do tuck it somewhere? fuck that shit let it go where it goes. Do your thing, i dont see why its vulgar or a fetish. If someone gets off on it thats on them not you. I dont think its sexual at all.

#12 BulgeNine, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  13. Tosantos

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I go commando all the time, not to show off, but because it's more comfortable. If my dick line is visible, then so what, I can't help it.

14. Durbanville_Guy

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    Letting it hang in it's natural state is going to cause some VPL in certain clothing. Hell, even wearing certain underwear can cause VPL or at least a bulge without intending to do so.

A penis is an external organ which cannot be retracted into the body.

Much like breasts, an arm or a leg, you cannot simply chop it off for fear that someone might be offended by its appearance.

However, wearing ultra tight clothing to accentuate its appearance is a major turn-off BUT this is not the case!

Is this "goodbye" to the push-up bra, designer pouched underwear and the likes?

Is this "hello" to sports bras that flatten the breasts and duct tape to strap your penis between your legs that every time you sit down you stand the chance of impregnating yourself?

I say let it swing free Dude! After all, it's a conscious decision whether or not anyone wants to look at your crotch. The only time I look at anyone's crotch is when I consciously do so! It DOES NOT happen by accident!

15. ricklo

ricklo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the responses and point of views.

It would be good to get more women to give us their opinion. Is hard for me to understand why is that women react so bad with a penis. I don't see anything wrong with a man wearing clothing that make his penis line visible. The same way I don't see anything wrong, or most of the people doesn't see anything wrong with women wearing tight pants, or being braless or wearing a bikini at the beach.
    Bikini is a good point of comparison.... For everybody is OK to see a women in bikini (it's perfectly normal, I don't see anything wrong)... Bikinis clearly reveal the shape of women's body parts (vagina area and breasts). And again, that is fine, is the way the women body is and most of the people accept it. Right?... So, if a man is wearing speedos or those thigh shorts at the beach or a pool, should he get arrested like Bonfire said in one of her responses?
    I'm sure some women will say: "It's different, because is at the beach"... Why different?... The penis doesn't change when we are at the beach or walking in the morning.

One last question for the Administrators: Why did you move the thread from Ask a Woman to Show Off?... I think it would be interesting to know about other women's opinion about this, to have a nice discussion.

(sorry about possible typos. English is not my first language)

16. Jizzpainter

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I really think the difference is that when you're actually putting your dick in a way that everybody will see it is considered showing off and that puts these (and a lot of other) women off. When it's just a big dick and you can see it in pants just because it's there it's less of a problem.

17. BikerBear

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I saw you in public, I would stare!!!! That's gorgeous!

18. mattsrod7

mattsrod7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    nice

19. Naturist

Naturist Active Member

Why do not those who do not want to look, just not click on this thread ? Why the need to be a buzz kill, particularly on a fetish site

20. ricklo

ricklo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Agree.... or why people (mostly women) that "hate" dicks, are on this site anyway?.... just saying

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice