Freeballing/VPL

kathy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's absolutely nothing wrong with seeing the outline of a guys penis! Gimme a break! When my husband goes commando, I know others see what I'm getting. I'm sure some are jealous. Not because of his length - he is average - but because they see it but can't have any!

Reactions: kurt bishop

ricklo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's absolutely nothing wrong with seeing the outline of a guys penis! Gimme a break! When my husband goes commando, I know others see what I'm getting. I'm sure some are jealous. Not because of his length - he is average - but because they see it but can't have any!

Thanks for your comment :).... I'm glad you're being honest and that you don't make a big deal out of it . I'm sure your husband really enjoys going out commando and getting some looks. I this that could be a fun thing to do as a couple

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I flat out refuse to click on your pics.

VPL with the intent to show off is vulgar.
It's something that will kill off any goodwill I had or ever have.
If I see it, I refuse to look at it again.

Less is more.
I want to choose to see a man's penis.
I resent having that choice taken away from me.
Especially by some dick who has a fetish for showing off the goods to strangers who haven't yet opted in.

I hope you get arrested.

So basically you just clicked on this topic to chastise someone? Awesome. On a big penis site? Where pics are plentiful?

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any time ANY woman tells you what to do with your package, ignore her. Period. Try telling any woman what to do with her tits and see how far you get. And blah blah blah about breasts being a secondary sex characteristic - any straight man will tell you that their opinion differs. Do what makes you comfortable.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having a VPL is somewhat a confidence builder. At least it is for me, or I would not have any in my photo gallery.

I always go commando in shorts and sweatpants. Way more comfortable, I'm not a large guy.

I have tossed shorts or sweat pants out because they are to tight looking and I'm embarrassed to be wearin them around certain neighbors or even my mother!

A snug fit or well defined VPL is cool. But if things are to tight or put out there to much it just becomes gross. Much like guys wearing spandex shorts with there shirts tucked in- WTF!
To be honest the guys i have seen that are wearing shorts to tight and bouncing around when they shouldn't be are not usually the kind of people I would WANT to associate with.

Reactions: mresancho