Freeballing while trying on clothes

Penistroker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny to read, i just happened to have tried on 8 pairs of shorts tonight without underwear on. I am clean, just showered and dont own underwear. Why would i try them on with when i dont wear them?

Also for those acting offended.......It looks like you are gay from your profile, so wouldnt you have done other things that would be considered gross above and beyond trying on clothes commando? You think going commando is gross in clothes but you will stick a dudes dick in your mouth? LOL That makes no sense.

I dont care if someone is gay or straight, etc. I am just making a point.

Reactions: SonyToyo

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am clean, just showered and dont own underwear. Why would i try them on with when i dont wear them?

You think going commando is gross in clothes but you will stick a dudes dick in your mouth? LOL That makes no sense.

I dont care if someone is gay or straight, etc. I am just making a point.

I am not offended by the fact a dude goes freeballing and his cock is all over the clothing. And I don't have a fetish for something like that either. It's really the fact that someones bare ass is all over the clothing and you never know if their ass is clean or not. Personally, I don't want any fecal matter on me at anytime!

Feces and body fluids detected on new clothes bought in stores | America Reclaimed - Some reading material for everyone

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not offended by the fact a dude goes freeballing and his cock is all over the clothing. And I don't have a fetish for something like that either. It's really the fact that someones bare ass is all over the clothing and you never know if their ass is clean or not. Personally, I don't want any fecal matter on me at anytime!

Feces and body fluids detected on new clothes bought in stores | America Reclaimed - Some reading material for everyone

That article mentions fecal matter on a blouse and a jacket, which was either put there intentionally or came off hands, not someone's butt. Vaginal fluids also get a mention but nothing about cum or precum. Wonder if it was only women's clothing that they tested?

Is reading that going to stop you trying on clothes? It certainly will not stop me freeballing at all times, trying on clothes or not.

If that grosses you out, think about what you are touching every time that you open a public door or put your hand on a handrail. That is not going to be any better and is probably worse due to being touched by thousands, not just a few.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I launder most clothing I buy before I wear it. Years ago, I worked in the men's dept of a department store chain. We sold bikinis for men called 'Skants' - they came 3 in a pack. The job entailed checking the dressing rooms for clothing to be re-stocked, etc. My manager went in and came out with an opened package of Skants - someone had tried them on and decided against purchasing. So that has sort of stuck in my mind

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes... You are supposed to wash before you wear. There are a few reasons, but this is good enough reason for me. I freeball, but I also make sure I am clean at all times... I mean really?!? How much effort does it take?

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a thought... If those who are offended by freeballers trying on clothing are supposedly wearing underwear when THEY try the clothing on, then what's the problem?? If one layer of material is enough to protect then you're all set!

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont have a problem with buying stuff guys might have tried on while freeballin, but that might be cus iv done it too

Reactions: SonyToyo

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally, I don't want any fecal matter on me at anytime!

You say you are gay yet you seem pretty neurotic about fecal matter. I guess it is safe to assume that you are NOT into anal. :eek:

I buy most of my clothes at thrift stores because I like my clothes (especially jeans) broken in so it is pretty safe to assume they have all been worn unless they still have tags on them. I just wash them before I wear them. I also check the pockets too. One day I bought a pair of 501s at the DAV thrift store and found an old lottery ticket from several months earlier in the pocket. Just out of curiosity I took it to the gas station and had them swipe it to see if it was worth anything and I won $2500. :biggrin1:

Honestly if you ever used a public toilet and touched the door knob on the way out you have had much worse stuff on your hands than you are going to get on you from trying on a pair of pants that was previously tried on by someone who was freeballing. :rolleyes:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not just faecal matter. It's also crabs, and maybe other parasites. I know it's irksome, especially for close-fitting clothes, but it makes sense to me if you're going to allow people to try clothes on at all.

(What I hate is the signs that say "Due to Health Regulations ..." when there are no such regulations, they just want to sound authoritative and not take responsibility for their own rules.)

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You say you are gay yet you seem pretty neurotic about fecal matter. I guess it is safe to assume that you are NOT into anal. :eek:

Anal is not really my thing at all. But if I do a condom is on.

One day I bought a pair of 501s at the DAV thrift store and found an old lottery ticket from several months earlier in the pocket. Just out of curiosity I took it to the gas station and had them swipe it to see if it was worth anything and I won $2500. :biggrin1:

Lucky you!

Honestly if you ever used a public toilet and touched the door knob on the way out you have had much worse stuff on your hands than you are going to get on you from trying on a pair of pants that was previously tried on by someone who was freeballing. :rolleyes:

You are right. But I do try to mitigate touching the door knob by using another object such as the toilet paper or paper towel. I am constantly washing my hands which drives my partner up the wall. And for that I do pay the price as my hands are as dry as the Sahara Desert.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stores should not permit freeballers to try on clothing.

Any suggestions for how stores can prevent it? We may wish to rule out cams in fitting rooms.

Have an attendant in the dressing room checking everyone out - now that might be an interesting part-time job !

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the other day I was at kohls. was free balling under my sweats. When I was going threw the racks I seen a pair of jeans that I wanted but was not sure they would fit because they were straight legged and normally I go with relaxed. Went to the fitting room and thought crap I an not wearing any underwear, but thought oh what the hell. just thinking that some other guy had there sweaty junk in them was a bit of a turn on.

Needless to say that they fit and I did get the jeans