Freeballing

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by horny6.5, May 10, 2004.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does anyone like to freeball in certian kinds of jeans or dress pants or are you the type to wear something.

2. kurios

kurios Member

Always freeball in casual clothes...jeans...jersey shorts etc.. Love the feeling. A T-shirt hanging low makes a cover for any obvious puffing that results from the friction.

3. Charles88

Charles88 New Member

I always freeball in sweatpants or track pants and gym shorts. It just feels so freeing to just hang like that without any underwear or anything.

4. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I usually free ball it when I don't have to work like my days off of work. It feels good to just let myself hang naturally.

5. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: I gave up all underwear for lent a year ago, was a good experience

6. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: I freeball in my smallest pair of jeans. It's more comfortable. Plus the wife can't resist to check me out and cop a feel every now and then just to be bad.

The rest of the time I wear boxers.

7. Imported

Gold Member

steve_w: I guess you need to check the dryer screen!!!

8. alexx

alexx New Member

I envy all you who can freeball, it's nice and cool, but i just can't do it. I get an instant hardon whenever i try!

9. kurios

kurios Member

alexx give it a try where it doesnt matter if you pop a boner. Every time I freeballed at first wham an instant erection but things soon settled down and it rarely happens now any more than it did with underwear. For your first while make sure you exercise the boy often and wear a longer t-shirt in case........

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Wise words, kurios. The first few times I freeballed my dick stayed semi or more most of the time, but after getting accustomed to the novelty, it has settled down. Now it all depends on who I might catch looking at my crotch. The reaction is still immediate for some onlookers.

11. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I always wear undies!

12. bkozy54

bkozy54 New Member

I fb 24/7, while at work where I wear dress slacks & sometimes suits, in jeans, shorts or whatever. I wouldn't go back to uw for anything. After awhile, the whole erection just stops being a problem. It's healthier to fb & certainly (for me) there's no other way to be!

13. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I freeball in casual clothes at home, usually Umbros shorts or pajama pants. I rarely freeball out in public, though I have done it out of necessity -- you know, laundry day for the boxers. I don't do it on my own time in the privacy of my own home, or even if I have company over that I think would be cool with it. While confident about my size, freeballing crosses over that "flaunting" threshold and I'd rather just avoid negative attention like that altogether.

Don't get me wrong. If someone wants to see it, why I'd just drop trou. :lol:

14. Imported

Gold Member

SoloTruckerBZ: I freeball all the time! I am a truck driver and things get too bunched when you wear briefs or boxers.

15. StrokerSolo

StrokerSolo New Member

Albums:
    The ONLY time I don't freeball is at work.
    May get looked down upon at my financial org.

16. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I thought I'd freeball today, altough I have done occasionally. It's quite good in the right jeans, but yeah, boners are far too easy to get. :rolleyes:

17. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

It's pretty simple: If I freeball in khakis, gym clothes like sweats or shorts, I show a enormous bulge. Jeans or thick pants make it easier to not be floppin' and bulging all over the place. Getting wood in any of these types of clothes mean all bets are off!

:eek:

18. freakylong

freakylong New Member

I freeball 6 days out of 7. I cannot stand keeping my dick in a cramped up space.
    The best part is you get a nice breeze when you are in shorts. But since I am still in high school changing for gym can be a slight staring problem for most people.

19. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    I pretty much dont wear underwear anymore. I gave up on trying to control where my cock is. WHen in pants at least. I only wear shorts with linings in them otherwise I would be hanging out the bottom. I have some longer shorts but still, when I'm sitting I really dont need the parents of kids stareing up my short leg. I never get a hardon from the friction in my pants, could be just me or that I'm used to it. If anyone knows a place to order custom sized underwear I would be interested. None of the ones I have seen allow for much comfort as far as bunching it up in the front. Usually the elastic gives way and I fall out anyways. So yeah if anyone has any tips or advice that would be great. I would like to start running downtown again.

20. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

Doing it right now

Draft saved Draft deleted