Freeballing

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been freeballing for quite a few years - don't own any underwear. I like to feel my equipment swinging freely. As a college teacher, sharing the lockerroom with the students, many of them know that I freeball. Sometimes its pretty obvious when I'm standing in front of classes but I've had no problems or negative comments. What about you other guys?

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually I never used to freeball since I'm a bit more sensitive than most guys, so it makes it pretty obvious when I'm automatically half-hard, However, I've just started the past couple days just to try it out. Only done it in jeans, but it feels great.

btw: normally wear boxers

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
FYI: I'm going to start a new event called "Freeballin' Fridays." Participation is mandatory for all LPGS members. :wink:

I love to freeball, but too frequently the clothing is too rough for my little guy. A pair of boxers between can do me a lot of good.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in the olden days, when we still had "casual fridays" where I am currently indentured, we guys had "commando fridays" and on a most friday's, made one or two of the "commando members" prove they were indeed freeballing. You could never decline a challenge if put forth by another "member." If we couldn't tell by just looking, we usually challenged just for shits and grins. Now? Monkey Suit friday's just like every other day in the mines.

Maybe all those flopping cocks is WHY they changed our dress code?

BTW, what's hotter than being able to see a man's cock head ridge in a pair of khaki slacks? I have to go now.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Feb 16 2005, 08:02 PM
BTW, what's hotter than being able to see a man's cock head ridge in a pair of khaki slacks? I have to go now.
[post=283810]Quoted post[/post]​
Um... having it in my mouth?

But yeah, that's the next best thing. :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the freedom freeballing provides for the male equipment. I began last summer with some loose, rayon slacks that made everything feel good swinging and its weight pulling downward. Cold weather put a damper on the sans underwear, though, but I'm looking forward to the warm season which will be here in a couple of months -- Memphis, TN. I agree with KinkGuy re. a guy's dick head ridge being visiable, and hope more and more dudes pick up the habit.

Reactions: Scott6428

Pappy

Media
About the only time I wear any underwear is when I have to go to the doctor, then it's boxers. I have some Merona's that I like but only wear under dress slacks.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never freeballed but I used to wear boxers. I also taught and still work with school-age students with special needs. I was always sensitive to their own very horrific sexual hsitories (abuse, etc) and was too self-conscious about them being able to see my cock through my khakis, so I switched to boxer briefs. My cock is waaay to out of control if not properly restrained...

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Feb 17 2005, 04:22 AM
About the only time I wear any underwear is when I have to go to the doctor, then it's boxers. I have some Merona's that I like but only wear under dress slacks.
[post=283869]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been to lots of different doctors while freeballing. Never had any comments from them about it. I'm sure they are used to it.

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Feb 16 2005, 10:02 PM
Back in the olden days, when we still had "casual fridays" where I am currently indentured, we guys had "commando fridays" and on a most friday's, made one or two of the "commando members" prove they were indeed freeballing.  You could never decline a challenge if put forth by another "member."  If we couldn't tell by just looking, we usually challenged just for shits and grins.  Now?  Monkey Suit friday's just like every other day in the mines.

BTW, what's hotter than being able to see a man's cock head ridge in a pair of khaki slacks?  I have to go now.

Remember it's really sexy to be freeballing in a suit and tie. Many of the suit pants realy show off your meat. :D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by smoothchris+Feb 17 2005, 11:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smoothchris &#064; Feb 17 2005, 11:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Feb 16 2005, 10:02 PM
Back in the olden days, when we still had "casual fridays" where I am currently indentured, we guys had "commando fridays" and on a most friday&#39;s, made one or two of the "commando members" prove they were indeed freeballing.  You could never decline a challenge if put forth by another "member."  If we couldn&#39;t tell by just looking, we usually challenged just for shits and grins.  Now?  Monkey Suit friday&#39;s just like every other day in the mines.

BTW, what&#39;s hotter than being able to see a man&#39;s cock head ridge in a pair of khaki slacks?  I have to go now.

Remember it&#39;s really sexy to be freeballing in a suit and tie. Many of the suit pants realy show off your meat. :D
[post=283962]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

But then you really have to worry about drips, leakage, seepage and dribbles. Good wool slacks are like a sponge &#33;&#33; And I hate wearing underwear.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
If I venture out to a store I usually wear sweats. I try not to pay attention to the stares..hey I&#39;m doing it for my comfort not theirs. I usually wear slacks at work but if I need to work outside I throw on a pair of levi&#39;s and everytime I&#39;m guaranteed and erection for every 30-45 minutes of movement. In the summer I wear my high school gym shorts that still kinda fit but they are so cool and comfortable and yes...my bulge says hi to all the care to listen. Around home (off-duty) I&#39;m nude 95 percent of the time unless a resident comes by after hours. My apartment is connected to my office so I roam free for the most part. Kinda daring walking around the front lobby at night but it can&#39;t really be considered public nudity when I&#39;m "home".

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
freeballing in the winter in the north is not an option. button fly jeans when its 25 degrees out feel damn cold against yer manstuff. ;-)

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by smoothchris+Feb 17 2005, 11:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smoothchris &#064; Feb 17 2005, 11:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@Feb 17 2005, 04:22 AM
About the only time I wear any underwear is when I have to go to the doctor, then it&#39;s boxers.  I have some Merona&#39;s that I like but only wear under dress slacks.
[post=283869]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve been to lots of different doctors while freeballing. Never had any comments from them about it. I&#39;m sure they are used to it.
[post=283959]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m really not worried about any comments from the Doctor and I&#39;m not concerned with the Doc seeing my penis. It&#39;s just my preference to wear them when I go to the Doc.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
I understand what Pappy means about dressing up when visiting the doc.

Freeballing may be comfy but there is also a sexual thrill to it and being examed by a doctor is just about the most intimate thing two people can do without having sex. He or she is is very closely examining you, but my relationship with my doctor is not THAT intimate and that&#39;s fine with me. Unless the doctor is a close friend or maybe an out gay its more courteous too.

Besdes, in the interest of efficiency they already have my clothes off and I&#39;m in one of those stupid gowns while waiting for the doc; people are bustling around right outside the door of the exam room. Makes me a little nervous. And its COLD to boot. And sense I&#39;m sweating and freezing at the same time what if that stupid paper on the exam table sticks to my butt?

I know it doesn&#39;t make a lot of sense because at some point your underware is going to be around your ankles or knees anyway but thats how I feel.

I just thought about the times I&#39;ve been in a group of strangers without my street clothes. It was my Selective Service exam&#33; (thats the draft to you youngsters) I guess there&#39;s no similar experience for todays guys.(yet) Freeballing in that situation, in those days, would probably get you sent for mental evaluation.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: keyhero