Freeballing

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Feb 20 2005, 03:39 PM
Ummm ... I don't get it. All I saw was some naked dude.
[post=284720]Quoted post[/post]​
I think the point was that you'd end up with some low-hanging balls. I've seen lower, though. :p

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea I think thats what the whole point was. To tell the truth though, I think mine have started hanging a bit lower since I started freeballin about a week ago. Nothing major, but just enough to notice.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Wierd to see that the guy is considered low hanging... I hang about the same.. altho my balls are not that big

There is a picture later in the thread that does look saggy

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A good friend of mine has worn boxers his whole life (not freeballing, but close) and he recently began having groin pains. He went to see his Doctor who promptly told him that he needed to changed to some sort of brief with support and the pain/discomfort would stop.

gamma_phi: I've never "freeballed" since I mostly wear denim jeans. And I hate the feeling of my member falling out of my boxers and rubbing against that hard fabric, it's very uncomfortable. Would never think of "freeballing" with suit and tie since the suit pants really show off the goods, and my member would go bezerk if I did that, probably causing me some undesired embarrasment.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Feb 20 2005, 09:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Feb 20 2005, 09:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bigjim13579@Feb 20 2005, 06:54 PM
This is what happens to guys who freeball...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?for...geid=1108865641
[post=284682]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm ... I don&#39;t get it. All I saw was some naked dude.
[post=284720]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Take another look at the size of the guys cock as well as balls, DM. The freedom stimulates blood flow and hence size is a by-product (?) well, maybe.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by gamma_phi@Feb 21 2005, 08:15 AM
I&#39;ve never "freeballed" since I mostly wear denim jeans. And I hate the feeling of my member falling out of my boxers and rubbing against that hard fabric, it&#39;s very uncomfortable. Would never think of "freeballing" with suit and tie since the suit pants really show off the goods, and my member would go bezerk if I did that, probably causing me some undesired embarrasment.
[post=284954]Quoted post[/post]​

As long as your jeans aren&#39;t too tight or you aren&#39;t huge soft, jeans are fine. I&#39;ve mainly worn jeans since I&#39;ve started up and haven&#39;t had much of a problem at all. Half the time I barely even notice it.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
This hasnt happened to me too often, but it happens... I think its due the hot weather... but someitimes if im freeballing for a long time i get a tad of ballpain.. as a lil tug, its a very slight pain. but i can identify it.. it happens when im hanigng the most
The weird thing is tat my balls arent big or anything

Do any of you guys get ball pain from that ?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dickbulge@Feb 18 2005, 09:43 AM
....was my Selective Service exam&#33; (thats the draft to you youngsters) I guess there&#39;s no similar experience for todays guys.(yet)  Freeballing in that situation, in those days, would probably get you sent for mental evaluation.
[post=284259]Quoted post[/post]​

I really doubt it. When my mother was younger, she often used a phrase to describe country bumpkins which I can&#39;t quite remember, but the gist of it was that the first time in their life they owned underwear was when it was issued to them in the army.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Yono@Feb 22 2005, 12:22 AM
This hasnt happened to me too often, but it happens... I think its due the hot weather... but someitimes if im freeballing for a long time i get a tad of ballpain.. as a lil tug, its a very slight pain. but i can identify it.. it happens when im hanigng the most
The weird thing is tat my balls arent big or anything

Do any of you guys get ball pain from that ?
[post=285245]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve never experienced that myself, but I&#39;ve never freeballed in hot weather either.

gamma_phi:
Originally posted by Altairion+Feb 22 2005, 01:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; Feb 22 2005, 01:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gamma_phi@Feb 21 2005, 08:15 AM
I&#39;ve never "freeballed" since I mostly wear denim jeans. And I hate the feeling of my member falling out of my boxers and rubbing against that hard fabric, it&#39;s very uncomfortable. Would never think of "freeballing" with suit and tie since the suit pants really show off the goods, and my member would go bezerk if I did that, probably causing me some undesired embarrasment.
[post=284954]Quoted post[/post]​

As long as your jeans aren&#39;t too tight or you aren&#39;t huge soft, jeans are fine. I&#39;ve mainly worn jeans since I&#39;ve started up and haven&#39;t had much of a problem at all. Half the time I barely even notice it.
[post=285240]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

None of my jeans are tight fitting, all loose. I just hate the feeling of my friend rubbing against the denim. It doesn&#39;t feel good to me, that&#39;s all.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I&#39;ve done it recently when wearing jeans...the jeans have to be very soft denim, though. I&#39;m not going to do it in anything rough. It actually wasn&#39;t bad, and Iforgot that I was freeballing until I got undressed and realized that I didn&#39;t have any underwear on.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so....its never good to realize that you forgot to zip up your fly in the morning if you freeball :)

I actually got lucky and wore a shirt that was long enough to hide anything and let the hard on I got while sitting through 3 hrs of class run down my leg instead of pushing it up unknowingly to a gaping wide hole in the front of my pants. I don&#39;t mind feeling a bit free and showing off behind the curtain, but thats a bit too far out for me there :)

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About the only time, I freeball is when I pull on sweats to go to the door. If I am up and about and freeballing, within a couple of hours, the &#39;nads begin to hurt.

jay

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the whole idea of freeballing doesn&#39;t do too much for me. once in a while i&#39;ll wear sweats sans underwear if i&#39;m running errands on the weekend.

a real big turn on for me is women who don&#39;t wear underwear...or should i say panties. a panty-less woman wiggling out of her jeans is a vision to behold, IMO.

so, i&#39;ve asked a few women if they have a word for when they&#39;re not wearing any panties; the equivalent of freeballing. we usually have a few laughs with it. my suggestion, for the record, is freemounding.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by FrankPipeliner@Mar 9 2005, 09:09 PM
the whole idea of freeballing doesn&#39;t do too much for me. once in a while i&#39;ll wear sweats sans underwear if i&#39;m running errands on the weekend.

a real big turn on for me is women who don&#39;t wear underwear...or should i say panties. a panty-less woman wiggling out of her jeans is a vision to behold, IMO.

so, i&#39;ve asked a few women if they have a word for when they&#39;re not wearing any panties; the equivalent of freeballing. we usually have a few laughs with it. my suggestion, for the record, is freemounding.
[post=289672]Quoted post[/post]​

Freelipping?

gamma_phi: I finally "freeballed" out in public for the first time wearing nylon sweat pants. The experience was pretty neat. My love tool just swung around the whole time while walking through the grocery store. Some caught a glimpse, not to alert me they were looking at it. It was cool. Only did during low peak time though - maybe I&#39;ll do it one day during a very busy time and see what that rush will feel like. We&#39;ll see.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by gamma_phi@Mar 10 2005, 05:36 AM
I finally "freeballed" out in public for the first time wearing nylon sweat pants. The experience was pretty neat. My love tool just swung around the whole time while walking through the grocery store. Some caught a glimpse, not to alert me they were looking at it. It was cool. Only did during low peak time though - maybe I&#39;ll do it one day during a very busy time and see what that rush will feel like. We&#39;ll see.
[post=289731]Quoted post[/post]​

Um... don&#39;t call me for your bail. I&#39;m broke. :blush:

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker+Mar 10 2005, 09:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pecker &#064; Mar 10 2005, 09:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gamma_phi@Mar 10 2005, 05:36 AM
I finally "freeballed" out in public for the first time wearing nylon sweat pants.  The experience was pretty neat.  My love tool just swung around the whole time while walking through the grocery store.  Some caught a glimpse, not to alert me they were looking at it.  It was cool.  Only did during low peak time though - maybe I&#39;ll do it one day during a very busy time and see what that rush will feel like.  We&#39;ll see.
[post=289731]Quoted post[/post]​

Um... don&#39;t call me for your bail. I&#39;m broke. :blush:
[post=289747]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Why? Is there some law being broke here?