Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have just recently started freeballing... it's not much of a leap from wearing boxers.

True. I never thought to try free balling during the many years that I wore briefs. After I switched to boxers, I tried free balling, and it felt virtually identical to wearing lightweight boxers. Loose and free feels best to me!

D

deleted871301

If I freeball... my cock is too obvious and i'm not that big

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freeballer here since my teens, practically full time for 30 years, just prefer the feel no problem tucked up, or got extra fabric in trousers, short, jeans or joggers. Thought of underwear with shorts or joggers just puzzles me, you're underlayer is as thick as out layer lol
If any guys on kik like to share about freeballing I'm Vashta on there

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In summer I always freeball. But in winter, I do it from time to time. Because it is sometimes too cold to freeball. My junk shrinks. But in summer, I feel like my balls are gonna touch the ground. :D

I freeball on occasion and get some stares and so forth, but so what?

Now a freeballing story. My wife and I were sitting in a fast food restaurant when a man came in who was freeballing. He had a rather large penis that was waving around in his shorts and you could clearly see the outline of the entire thing and the head was evident as well. My wife called him over to our table and asked him for the time. He said he had no watch so he did not know. She said thanks and you have a very nice, large dick.

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I feeball as often as possible.
This is one sentence I fail to understand. What do you mean by "possible"? When is it not possible?

Freeballing is not wearing underwear under your clothes. It is NOT like you are naked. When you dont feel like wearing underwear, then just dont wear it... I have been fulltime freeballer for quite sometime now, and it never bother anybody else. I freeball in my running shorts, in my jeans, in my dress pants (or some of you might call it suit pants). I even freeball to my medical checkup, and I have to change into those hospital gown (those that are open at the back), and that did not bother anybody as well.

As far as I know, it is ALWAYS "possible" to freeball. The decision is up to you. :)

JerkNinNJ

Expert Member
Media
This is one sentence I fail to understand. What do you mean by "possible"? When is it not possible?

Freeballing is not wearing underwear under your clothes. It is NOT like you are naked. When you dont feel like wearing underwear, then just dont wear it... I have been fulltime freeballer for quite sometime now, and it never bother anybody else. I freeball in my running shorts, in my jeans, in my dress pants (or some of you might call it suit pants). I even freeball to my medical checkup, and I have to change into those hospital gown (those that are open at the back), and that did not bother anybody as well.

As far as I know, it is ALWAYS "possible" to freeball. The decision is up to you. :)
Uh!!!! If you saw were I work you would better understand why I posted that.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never freeballed but I used to wear boxers. I also taught and still work with school-age students with special needs. I was always sensitive to their own very horrific sexual hsitories (abuse, etc) and was too self-conscious about them being able to see my cock through my khakis, so I switched to boxer briefs. My cock is waaay to out of control if not properly restrained...
.same here

Reactions: efrmtexas87

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started going commando last month and honestly it's no big deal to me I'm used to wearing boxer shorts anyway so the swaying and bouncing around i'm used to but like some of yall said I usually do it around the house I've actually gotten gasps and whispers from women at the pool once for going commando with bball shorts. Not sure what they were saying. If I wanted it contained I'll do what women do and put there boobs in a bra and put my dick in boxer briefs.

Reactions: Scott6428

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Underwear.... don't understand the concept! ;-) I stopped in High School and never looked back... the boys were designed to swing and sway--and hang south!
Underwear was created way back before washing machines and all laundry was done by hand and most people did not own many clothes. It was easier to wash dirty underwear, (which was inexpensive), than to wash, every day, the only pair of pants (which was expensive), that you own.