Freeballing!!!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear underwear to work, usually boxers or boxer briefs because I wear suits. But, at home, no undies is the order of the day. Freeballin' is the way to go. I hate feeling constricted and I hate my balls not being able to hang free. I can't stand to feel constricted. Don't know how I ever wore tighty-whiteys. They are so DAMN uncomfortable.

Ed

Chrisg8yy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mother Nature designs that men's packages to hang and swing freely!
Ancient Olympic Game celebrates the beauty of human form!
Before the 19th century, most people freeball and show VPL!
Why in today's society do the "majority" discriminate the freeballers as
"perv....."? These moralist "majority" are in the State of Denial (as
does GW Bush) concerning the true human form and true human rights!
I am nude at home almost all time. Don't even need to freeball!
If I go out and need to avoid violating laws (imposed by the majority),
I freefall in gym short, sweat pants, jean, and sometimes in suit trousers.
When, however, I need to meet conservative people in "serious"
occasions, I would put on a jock-strap, or a pouch-boxer, or a silk boxer (smooth and comfortable), as my body guards.
Underwear is purely for social concerns, not natural and not a must.
Therefore, freeballing is a compromise to the natural body-freedom,
yet a secret victory over the current over-conservative society!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always freeball when i am in the house, even naked in my room. well, i only wear underwear when I am going out. I am wearing brief all the while, thinking of trying boxer but i think that it will be hot wearing boxer in this hot day compare to brieft, will it?
If you choose lightweight boxers made from thin material, they're better than briefs in the heat. I switched from briefs to boxers a year ago and love it. I buy Fruit of the Loom full cut boxers made from 55/45 blend fabric. The fit is the lightest, least restrictive of any underwear that I've ever worn. My dick feels so good bouncing around when I walk - almost like I'm naked. The 55/45 blend boxers are the closest you can get to freeballing yet still have a layer between you and your outerwear. If you've been used to briefs, you'll love how all of your clothes feel with boxers. It's so much better to hang loose instead of feeling your dick and balls squished into sweaty briefs. Try it and see what you think.

SKIPPY4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually only freeball when I wrestle. I wear a tight singlet that shows the perfect outline of my 9" inch cock and balls. It does wonders for the disposition of my opponent.

If he knows you've "got a pair" and that "pair" is bigger than his pair, then half of the match is already won. When I sweat, it shows and even greater detail.

This is why wrestlers do it. (For that and for the show) It drives the crowd nuts, especially the ladies, and my Gay friends and supporters in the audience.

I agree about the silk underwear. It does feel better, but I still wear briefs to the office or even if I wear cargo shorts.

I tried freeballing in jeans, and the "look" is great, but I had a constant hard-on with the denim rubbing my cock and balls. It really does make my ass stand out though which attracts a whole different group of people.

Then, there is the problem of the zipper....ouch!

Skippy

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's so much better to hang loose instead of feeling your dick and balls squished into sweaty briefs. Try it and see what you think.

I agree completly!! The other day all I had left in the drawer was a few pairs of boxers so i wore a pair and wow. I usually wear boxer briefs, but these boxers felt great walking around. I had to walk across campus and could feel every bounce. The only problem was that I popped a couple hard on's just walking around, very awkard. Was glad to get back to some privacy and release!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree completly!! The other day all I had left in the drawer was a few pairs of boxers so i wore a pair and wow. I usually wear boxer briefs, but these boxers felt great walking around. I had to walk across campus and could feel every bounce. What kind of pants or shorts were you wearing? Did anyone give you "the look" like they saw your goods?
The only problem was that I popped a couple hard on's just walking around, very awkard. That's what makes freeballing/boxers so much fun. There is a risk that you could get hard anywhere and any time. I love the danger of living on the edge! The more you hang loose, the less often you'll get totally hard. I'll get semis fairly often, and don't worry about it too much. It makes for a good sighting without being lewd. But when I get a full erection in public, I have to hide it or risk causing a scene. Even so, I love it when it happens.
Was glad to get back to some privacy and release!
Amen! After a year of hanging loose, it still feels new, highly erotic, and I really love it. The constant stimulation has done wonders for my sex life.

inbriefs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
after reading this article last night i instantly took off my boxers and free balled for a few hours and the whole of today, apart from the fact that a rip in the base of my jeans showed the world my phallus it all felt great, and my latest orgasm was one of the most powerful i've experienced

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello everyone. I've been going commando for the past few days since I ran out of underwear, and it's been great now that I'm used to it. At first, it was uncomfortable and I'd get spontaneous erections too often, but now I can control them and it's nothing but a big bulge. I've already gotten tons of stares and two inquiries about the bulge. My penis hangs lower and fuller with more veins, a bigger head and bigger testicles. I took a nap and woke up with such a huge erection that I had to take off my pants for a while before it went away. Also, I love the feeling of my long straight rod warming up the side of my leg. Freeballing is great and I think I'm gonna go commando from now on!

Man, I was wondering...

How does one RUN out of underwear? I have undies. Boxers. Briefs. Thongs. I have undies at the ready.

Gedackt8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball most of the time, myself. I love the feeling of my goods hanging fee, and the visual effect is great. I love looking at other guys packages, so why not give others something to look at too, right? While wearing loose/thin dress pants, I do wear boxers to avoid too obvious of a display.

My problem though, is sweat and odor. It's been getting warmer lately, and I noticed when I was at work (of all places) yesterday that when I got up after sitting for a while that there was a sweat spot right where the head of my dick had been sitting. Walking around with a wet spot on ones pants is not exactly apropos for work. Also what about odor? I seem to have to wash pants more often when I freeball in them; sweaty man crotch smell is great to an extent, but there's a limit to everything. Any suggestions to eliminate these problems, or can someone suggest some good loose fitting boxers that don't bunch up too much?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can someone suggest some good loose fitting boxers that don't bunch up too much?
There are many brands out there that I've tried. Surprisingly enough, FTL 55%/45% blend boxers are very lightweight and ride up less than others that I've tried. The FTL 100% cotton are thicker and not as comfortable to me. Check out the FTL blend. They are inexpensive and have become my everyday favorite.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, I was wondering...

How does one RUN out of underwear? I have undies. Boxers. Briefs. Thongs. I have undies at the ready.

I have about 5 pairs of boxers, thats it, so I keep them for special occasions and freeball the rest of the time :biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have about 5 pairs of boxers, thats it, so I keep them for special occasions and freeball the rest of the time :biggrin1:
If you don't have a washing machine at home it is very easy to run out, the amount of undies I have determines when I visit the launderette.
I recently experienced freeballing for the first time, it is nice but I had too many erections to feel comfortable doing it all the time.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Keep doing it, your penis will eventually get used to it and stop giving you sudden erections. The first time I did it was when I was about 16 and didn't see the point of wearing two pairs of shorts (boxers + shorts), and I got an instant erection whenever I left the house (and some strange looks getting on the bus with it still sticking directly horizontal). Took about 15 minutes to go back to normal each time, and if I got remotely excited it was back up to full strength in a matter of seconds! However, it gradually got less and less interested, and about a week later, it just seemed normal.

D

deleted3782

I got up today and threw on some basketball shorts and a shirt because I planned on mowing the grass later in the morning. Then decided to make a run to Dunkin Donuts. When I got to the store, walked in, stood in line and finally got up to the counter. The guy behind kept looking down at the wallet I was holding in my hands. When he turned to get my coffee and I looked down to see what was happening with my wallet (was money falling out?), and I realized that it was probably my dick he was looking at. It wasnt obvious (I think) but the rim of my head was pretty clear, especially when it swayed. I held my wallet differently when he turned around, and sure enough, he was intruiged by my dick. Not a lot I was going to do about it at that point. I freeball all the time, but sometimes it can get some unexpected attention...

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
My problem though, is sweat and odor. It's been getting warmer lately, and I noticed when I was at work (of all places) yesterday that when I got up after sitting for a while that there was a sweat spot right where the head of my dick had been sitting. Walking around with a wet spot on ones pants is not exactly apropos for work. Also what about odor? I seem to have to wash pants more often when I freeball in them; sweaty man crotch smell is great to an extent, but there's a limit to everything.

That's why I think you have to be awfully dedicated to your dick to freeball in street clothes.
And what's the point?
Please ... I know the point.