Freeballing!!!

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I free ball 99% of the time...but last summer I ushered in a wedding decided to wear boxers under my rented tux.....good thing I wasn't commando ...I was seating some people when a side snap on my pants came undone an my tux pants fell to my knees right there in the isle.. most of my friends know i'm packin but would have been a bit much to show off in church

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love freeballing in the mesh basketball shorts. The fabric feels good rubbing against your cockhead. In public you get some stares as your package moves around.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't free ball or wear boxers. I've got low hangers and after a few days of no underwear or boxers, I get a rash.

Sounds like what you need is a moisturizer. I find nappy rash cream is good for this. Stops your legs from rubbing on your testicles which normally causes the rash. Just stick some on when you wake up in the morning after your shower and it's good for all day.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys,
I'm a fulltime freeballer too since I was 15 yo. It just feels great. It makes me always horny. The only "drawback" is that the rim of my head is always visible through my pants, but I don't care.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never wear underwear. ALWAYS free ball. Been doinng it for years and I'm just used to it. Liberating; feels good.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love freeballing in the mesh basketball shorts. The fabric feels good rubbing against your cockhead. In public you get some stares as your package moves around.
A few years ago, I would have never considered it. Now, I love being loose, especially in mesh shorts. They're great for the beach - better than board shorts. It's the only way to fly!

bigjohnnyuk

Cherished Member
Media
I've just started myself in the last couple of weeks. Totally loving it – just feels so damn sexy all the time! Got quite large balls too so I like to have them hanging a blittle down my left jeans leg and my cock down the right – the sensations you get are amazing! Also taken to wearing a cock ring (fairly loose one so it doesn't turn blue and fall off!) which holds everything forwards a little, which stops those anoying little ball-sack nips you sometimes get (you know what I mean...) – and also helps keep everything nice and thick and visible!

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always go commando in the summertime.... Whenever the temperature goes above 70 dgrees (21 C), the underwear gets locked away until fall.

It is nice... and COOL.

Also prefer clogs, sandals and flip-flops during that period... no socks either!

Media
i always go commando in basketball shorts and that type but today is my first time going commando in jeans...they are low rise....and i must say it feels really good...semi hard cock and big bulge....nice!

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Commando in low rise jeans, kinda snug fit is awesome. Soccer shorts, cargos, sweat pants,....hell any clothing makes freeballing awesome. Its the only way to go. No squashed balls and bunched up dick for me. Let it hang loose, to the left side :)