Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do sometimes in jeans and usually in shorts. I pretty much forget about it except at the the rest room. I tend to wear shorts that double as bathing suits, and I'd never wear boxers under a bathing suit. I honestly don't think there is much difference in visibility between wearing boxers or not. If someone is looking they might see what you've got, if not, they wont.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to freeball, in jeans or slacks. I can in some shorts, others my balls fall out. I don't freeball much, these days, though, because the thighs are too big (muscle, not fat.) I chafe like hell, in jeans, if I do.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was young and a bit exhibitionistic I'd let all of my junk hang down my pants leg, usually balls and dick down the same side of the inseam. As I got older I grew uncomfortable showing great grandmothers passing by what I had hanging between my legs. Additionally, I've always ridden motorcycles and trust me when your dick or balls wind up twisted, folded, or in the wrong place, you don't want them forced up against a steel gas tank as you go around a fast corner at 80 MPH. So it's been briefs for me for quite a while now (those from Marks and Spenser in England have nice big pouches BTW).