Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I freeball 24/7 and in anything. I love to freeball in my dress pants and shorts. They are just so comfortable and breezy. Just love the feeling.

For those of you who have just discovered freeballing, welcome. There is no better feeling in the world than freeballing.

Reactions: allmanbud

Damian Broad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've considered it a lot lately. I want to start trying. If I wasn't so skinny I'd possibly get away with underwear but tired of experimenting only to find disappointment... is it hard to start ? I have kinda done it around home but terrified to go public

Countrydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've considered it a lot lately. I want to start trying. If I wasn't so skinny I'd possibly get away with underwear but tired of experimenting only to find disappointment... is it hard to start ? I have kinda done it around home but terrified to go public

I'd say just keep doing it at home until you get use to it. Spend time outside and go for a walk or something like that where you won't
be in direct contact with people. After a while you won't even think anything of it. If you get hard just stick your hand in your pocket and adjust accordingly! Lol! That's what I do.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always free ball under shorts (any length) and jeans (always 501's) at home or at work.
Sometimes my balls fall out of shorts or show a bit, or my cock head comes out, but not for long (unless I plan it) so It doesn't matter to me if someone sees. I think most guys enjoy it. If I caught sight of that I would love it!!

Reactions: falconflames

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So today I had to go into work at short notice, and didn't bother much about getting dressed, aside from putting on some thongs / flip-flops.

On my way to work, I noticed a few people looking at me, and at my crotch in particular. Most of the weekend, I don't wear underwear at home, but I always wear underwear in public. So yeah, I was flopping around a bit.

And that's when I started to notice a lot of other guys flopping around too. I was surprised by the number of guys who were obviously free-balling. At home, I get it, and do it all the time. But free-balling in public. Thoughts?

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So today I had to go into work at short notice, and didn't bother much about getting dressed, aside from putting on some thongs / flip-flops.

On my way to work, I noticed a few people looking at me, and at my crotch in particular. Most of the weekend, I don't wear underwear at home, but I always wear underwear in public. So yeah, I was flopping around a bit.

And that's when I started to notice a lot of other guys flopping around too. I was surprised by the number of guys who were obviously free-balling. At home, I get it, and do it all the time. But free-balling in public. Thoughts?
HEY!!
Why NOT freeball in public?
I ALWAYS freeball under shorts and jeans (501's)
I wear boxers only for formal occasions!
The point is I love hanging free and besides it's healthier for you.
Obviously flopping around shows MORE depending on the pant you are wearing.
YOU decide when you want to show the flopping.

Ty1029

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HEY!!
Why NOT freeball in public?
I ALWAYS freeball under shorts and jeans (501's)
I wear boxers only for formal occasions!
The point is I love hanging free and besides it's healthier for you.
I love the feeling of hanging. My huts hang low and they were hanging down my leg past the crotch area in my pants and it was great!

Reactions: Grampareg

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always freeball soon as I've had my shower. Ill dry up and then just put on some pants & a T-shirt.
If I'm not going out for the rest of the day/night thats how ill stay but if I'm about to leave the house then ill slip on some underwear.

Reactions: westhillsitalian