freeballing

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll freeball around the house or yard (usually sweats, not usually jeans). Prefer sweats to jeans, but that's just me.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not only does my partner have a big gun on him, but he carries a gun as part of his job. If you think you can make it past him, you're more than welcome to come visit a spell next time you're down here.

where were you when i visited your city 4 weeks ago!! grin.
GROWL!! (or rather miaauw!)

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would like to think that I invented freeballing, but am not Al Gore. :lol: Like cyberczar I usually refer to it as going commando....maybe that's an older guy thing. Anyway, even at 38, I still love the feel in my 501's...can't remember the last time I wore briefs.:smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball at the beach. Works great in the ocean. Most other times I wear lightweight boxers. Boxers allow you to be loose and free like freeballing, but your dick never rubs directly against the zipper.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Always free balling under my 501s too bad about the pre cum stains

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
freeball all the time, especially after showering at the gym on my way home. most of my buddies seem to do same thing. why bother with underwear for an hour til you r home again. stop by subway and give the sandwich artist a little thrill for her evening, i make sure ive got a semi when i freeball as i like to get noticed, without coming off to the women as wanting to get noticed, if u know whqat i mean. other guys notice girls like to linger their look when u r freeballin?

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have the "balls" to freeball frequently, especially at work or in social situations. It's just too awkward for me.

I'm hoping that if I keep spending so much time on LPSG that maybe I will get more comfortable with it.

I just wonder how common it REALLY is among guys???