Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's just after 12:00 noon and getting warm outside. All the doors and windows are open and it's the first of January. Time to lose the track pants and boxers and freeball in a pair of Champion mesh gym shorts. It's great to live in California!

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, I'm going commando all the time since my 14th. I love the friction and the fact that it's hot when other people can see the outline of my cock. :lick:

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've tried this several times before, but I can't help being erect every second of the day with all that stimulation! I'm hoping that my raging teenage hormones will settle soon so I can just bloody well go commando already!

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you guys are making me so envious. I love the feeling of going commando- especially with my low hanging jeans (that once slipped right down in the supermarket when I trod on the back of the leg hem! AND I had to bend over to pull them up, luckily I kept my gentlemanly composure) For some reason though, it is not the same in Winter time and it is bloody freezing in the UK now so no commando for me for a few months yet. I was dreaming of the beach this morning...So for those who can, go for it. Freeball if you like, go commando if you would prefer, but either way enjoy.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Occasionally I'll go without but I prefer the support of my boxers to nothing at all.
Same here, although I wouldn't consider boxers to offer support as much as to provide a barrier layer between you and the more coarse material of outerwear.

I've tried this several times before, but I can't help being erect every second of the day with all that stimulation! I'm hoping that my raging teenage hormones will settle soon so I can just bloody well go commando already!
If you have been accustomed to wearing briefs, boxer briefs, or other supportive underwear, this will happen regardless of your age. I switched to boxers 2 years ago and used to get hard constantly. After 2 - 3 weeks of no briefs, you get used to haning loose and the constant erections subside. They will happen every now and then, and sometimes at inopportune moments.

Jeffonback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When i was a kid none of us wore any unders in the summer. Then i got into Jr High and went commando once in awhile (mostly dares) then in HS more and more. Now I'm in college and haven't put a pair on in months.

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once in a while in the summer I'll freeball but not a whole lot. I don't see the difference between that and boxers to be honest. Other than it looks better if you're shirtless - you know, no waistband accidentally showing.

TXcowboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very rarely will you find a pair of underwear under my wranglers, once you try going commando there aint no going back :)

D_Dougie Styall

Experimental Member
Media
Since I joined LPSG, I have discovered the greatness that is commando! I even had a girl poke me in the cock head one time just because she could make out what it was. That settled it; commando now and forever. :)

Except on my way to the gym. Then it's briefs similar (or exactly) what I have on in my avatar.