freedom guy in uk

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by saminuk, Aug 25, 2006.

1. saminuk

saminuk New Member

hi

I'm Sam in the UK I'm looking for some straight fun and to make friends, have more loving relationships...gay guys welcome to flirt for fun, too I'm pretty open minded and accepting (99.9999% I guess but the 0.000001% is my problem of course!).

I know the above sounds like a personal...well, we are all human I guess. Ladies if you're in the UK and you're a bit older than me (I'm 26 and like girlfriends to be at least 32-40ish if you're younger looking) and you're loving, accepting and happy I'm a clean-slate kind of guy with lots of ambition and plenty to give.

Don't mind travel, like reading, writing, walking, sports, all kinds of sex (but there are things that aren't "my scene" - that just means I put up with stuff others like but I don't too much I think).

My penis has landed me in difficulty only with smaller/petite women (which is who I like most despite their disbelief) who tend to be more painful during faster sex though can accomodate if I really make the effort to do it right. I make a lot of effort anyway and recent average times in the sack have been 2-3 minutes (desperately needed handjob) to 1-3 hours 2-5 times per night, which I'm proud of because I don't need a pill to keep myself rock solid. If I can say that in 20 years I'll be doubly happy.

Sometimes I think I'm really big, sometimes I still think I'm too small, but I really hurt a girl recently and she told me one guy had hurt her so much she cried to him to stop and he would not and just kept on f***ing her. Bad, huh? I just apologised (nearly crying) and told her I was wrong. I had no idea, I thought she might be liking it, had no idea it was hurting her so much - we're friends now because she didn't enjoy the sex too much - for me she was too young at 22 so there must have been an element of that coming through at a subconcious level. The girl before that was petite and turned me down because I was too big (again she was small though, big-time small - for me so cute but practically, that means I would have hurt myself and her probably, no matter what they say about the vaginal elasticity of women). The girl before that also refused me based on my nationality (English) and her (bad) experience of Englishmen, the whole scenario of which hurt alot as I was prejudged.

When I have the courage to meet and have relationships with women, the sex can be fantastic, especially if we have sex more than a few times as it gets better and better. Another thing is a recent girlfriend nick-named me King Kong. I'll leave that to your wild and vivid imagination.

I hope to find friendship and support here, as well as meet one or more dream lovers (female variety, slim, beautiful, must like sex and accept men who really try their best) Take it easy and hopefully you don't think I'm too dirty for this forum. I just think that sex is good and we should enjoy each other a lot more in this way. I no drink, I no smoke. I play, earn, pray and fuck. Love

Sam

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Boy, do you need a friend! Welcome, Sam, you've come to the right place.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I think they've done that to all of us at one time or another :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Land of Penises, Sam the Gent!

4. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Actually, this leaves entirely TOO many options for my wild and vivid imagination, Sam. :wink: Enjoy your time here!

Draft saved Draft deleted