Freedom of speach

I have noticed that some of the moderator's of this site ban people for no genuine reason. I can understand someone getting banned for abuse, or flooding the posts with links to enhance sales for a particular company etc.

I can't understand though why when people post facts that are unoffensive, contain no links and just express either an opinion or the truth they get banned by some coward, like they are scared of the posts.

The whole idea of a forum is for people to express there views and share these with other users.

Mike

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have noticed that some of the moderator's of this site ban people for no genuine reason. I can understand someone getting banned for abuse, or flooding the posts with links to enhance sales for a particular company etc.

I can't understand though why when people post facts that are unoffensive, contain no links and just express either an opinion or the truth they get banned by some coward, like they are scared of the posts.

The whole idea of a forum is for people to express there views and share these with other users.

Mike

First, What the fuck man!?!?! You have 4 posts how could you have noticed anything!?

Second, there is no "Free Speech" requirement for Private Domains, the govt. can't stop you from speaking everything else is fair.

Third, The people you are wondering about had a stake in the company they were talking about, thus it can be considered spaming and advertising, in any case its not okay (Read:TOS).

You for instance will not be banned unless you continue on this posting rampage, you may then be considered a Troll.

Fourth, as far as I know at the current time LPSG does not seem to have an Ad. contract with anyone meaning that there should be no Bias from admin in regards to products.

First, What the fuck man!?!?! You have 4 posts how could you have noticed anything!?

Second, there is no "Free Speech" requirement for Private Domains, the govt. can't stop you from speaking everything else is fair.

Third, The people you are wondering about had a stake in the company they were talking about, thus it can be considered spaming and advertising, in any case its not okay (Read:TOS).

You for instance will not be banned unless you continue on this posting rampage, you may then be considered a Troll.

Fourth, as far as I know at the current time LPSG does not seem to have an Ad. contract with anyone meaning that there should be no Bias from admin in regards to products.

Thankyou for your speedy response