Freedoms slowly slippin away

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:mad: and there nothing we can do about it....well ever since 911.. it will lay down in history as the pivoting point of America Freedoms....Ive have put down the this link to wake up ..those that are sleeping....to understand this program is in every state..its kept quite and under control....this program happening right now in local, state and federal law enforcement...its an offensive program to control everyone one by pushing those who fight out of social circles by harassing individuals out of work....your family will not help you or they will be out of work as well....if you catch them on camera doing criminal acts ....the police will blow you off and or have a ongoing investigation till the statue of limitations runs out ....even if you have a little money and take it to court as a civil matter ...they will use the systems delay tactics and drain all your resources....this program is not used for one thing ....its used for several...people can not help you ...cause they will fall victim as well......

here are some of there organizations:

neighborhood watch program
Mobbing and gangstalking in the workplace
infra guard
citizens on patrol

all large companies are expected to join...law enforcement are in businesses now..they made it number 1# business of the future NWO....for companies for the following reasons: undesirables, people with bad attitudes, disgruntle employees, make sure everyone is sailing in the same direction...your opinion is not your own anymore and so on.....let me make one thing straight ...when you see a gun man killing people at the work place...that person did not go crazy all of a sudden ....he was harass constantly for day, months and maybe years... ..he saw that his world was going to ca lapse and know one heard his cry or would believe it or even yet...what could you do YouTube - Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Big Brother Part 1 of 6

Weasle

LittleButt

Just Browsing
Media
Dude, I say this with love and respect and I mean no harm or insult so please keep that in mind.

If you truly believe that the Government is watching you, stalking you, spying on you in the workplace and trying to provoke you to acts of violence then perhaps you should seek help.

By that I mean seek Therapy, medication...visit a professional. The last time I ever heard anyone speak like this was a young lady I once worked with. A few days after talking like this she told me that "The Sun followed me home last night. It spied on me and looked in my window all night. They have spies everywhere." She suffered a mental break a few days later.

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude...LMAO.. i wasn't talking about myself ....I'm talking about whats happening to people on the news....not me...if you don't think thats its all about control...look around wake up

Weasle

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You do realize that the Internet itself and all its contents are completely accessible by the National Security Agency, and that all its domains must agree to provide access to them in order to remain in existence? Internet privacy is an oxymoron and always has been.

There is no paranoia in knowing this fact.

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes i know ....so what do you think i should do ...live in fear.. lol... not in my gene pool...just using my freedom of speech rights....everything i have said was on jesse Ventura show....i'm just simply agreeing with him

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jesse Ventura will say and do anything to grab attention. His latest venture is this ridiculous television show.

Change the channel and relax.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The government doesn't have to play Big Brother. Thanks to modern technology and the fears & paranoia of everyday citizens, we do that job for them.

They are doing it already and we really need not add our 'help'. The Patriot Act sees to it. Perhaps the idiot majority was manipulated into allowing it, but what's done is done. :sad:

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility. -- Sigmund Freud

For every man who lives without freedom, the rest of us must face the guilt. -- Lillian Hellman

Liberty has never come from government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. — Woodrow Wilson

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
otterjoq

I didn't just watch that one show and came to that conclusion...LMAO ..i have done my own research over the years and have come to my own opinion ....and if you were to do your own research you would fine it to be true...Just for the sake of the argument.... lets say it was true ...then what? how could this be defeated? What direction would we be going?

Weasle

kracker52

Admired Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree I really feel this last election was fixed in a large part of the country, even here in south dakota we have only 1 house representative a 3 term democrat, who lost a close election to a Sarah Palin clone, with a high school education,no college and bench warrents for speeding tickets, and failure to appear in court for speeding related fines

kracker52

Admired Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I also have a theory that Bristol Palins stay on dancing with the stars is a plan to keep Old Sarah on the TV talk show circuit getting her face out there, along with her hateful politics, all that would have to happen to keep Bristol on that show is to have Phone banks making robo calls to keep her on the show...Think about it

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this as a "bumper sticker" on the the back window of my pick-up truck canopy:

I am a combat Vietnam Veteran...
I think most of the new TP Republicans are just
A gang of Lying, Corrupt, Racist and Facist Thugs...
Just like the Enemy my father fought against in Italy in WW2.

I'm surprise how many thumbs ups I get from cars driving by... some people really know what is going on.

Also, don't believe the American people have spoken like the conservative idiots say... in many contests the TP won by a margin where ninety five percent of those who voted for them voted against them. Besides, what are these TP Republicans going to do... tell all those people who voted against them to fuck-off? There are thousands and hundred of thousands in each Congressional district- they need to be represented too. Our voting and representative system is a joke. There should be proportional representation.

ModestToo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this as a "bumper sticker" on the the back window of my pick-up truck canopy:

I am a combat Vietnam Veteran...
I think most of the new TP Republicans are just
A gang of Lying, Corrupt, Racist and Facist Thugs...
Just like the Enemy my father fought against in Italy in WW2.

I'm surprise how many thumbs ups I get from cars driving by... some people really know what is going on.

Also, don't believe the American people have spoken like the conservative idiots say... in many contests the TP won by a margin where ninety five percent of those who voted for them voted against them. Besides, what are these TP Republicans going to do... tell all those people who voted against them to fuck-off? There are thousands and hundred of thousands in each Congressional district- they need to be represented too. Our voting and representative system is a joke. There should be proportional representation.

North America seems to have a hard-on for local representatives who do nothing. I'd love to see proportional representation come in at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree I really feel this last election was fixed in a large part of the country, even here in south dakota we have only 1 house representative a 3 term democrat, who lost a close election to a Sarah Palin clone, with a high school education,no college and bench warrents for speeding tickets, and failure to appear in court for speeding related fines
What has that got to do with her suitability as a candidate for office? I know plenty of intelligent, successful people who either didn't go to college or who left before finishing a degree.

All other things being equal, I'd be more inclined to vote for someone with a history of bench warrants for speeding and failure to appear...that tells me the person moves at her own speed and has little regard for bullshit rules.