freezing balls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Theobald Knutsak, Sep 6, 2009.

1. D_Theobald Knutsak

D_Theobald Knutsak Account Disabled

hey everyone, i heard my buddy talking about if you freeze your balls the semen dies and the body thinks it needs to produce more and results in more testostorne. Anybody else heard of this or want to comment

2. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

sounds.... interestingly dangerous.... and cold

3. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The production of sperm and testosterone are not directly corelated... your nuts will continue to put out the steroid regardless of sperm count. The body has no way of "keeping count"... Plus, semen is a mix of sperm and several fluids, all of which are made outside the testicle, mostly the prostate. Guys with vasectomies are a prime example. Chilling your nuts will prob kill some of your sperm, but will also hurt, look ridiculous, and all for nothing. You'll have just as much sperm back sooner than you can think, and your testosterone will not fluctuate any more or less than it would naturally acording to the male cycle.

I have to ask: what is the aim behind the chilling? What are you(him) ultimately hoping to see happen?

4. hud01

Gold Member

How about this one. Have an orgasm. Your body will think it needs to replace the semen............................................

Losing semen does not relate to testosterone. what a crazy statement.

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

This is an old "wives tale" that has been around since the time I was in High School.

Testosterone production is regulated by the pituitary gland and several feedback mechanisms. If you chill the balls enough, you could in fact have the opposite effect and lower your testosterone production because of tissue damage.

Production of seminal fluid takes place outside the testicles and anything cold enough to cause damage to live sperm would be cold enough to do other types of damage. Remember that in both cases you are killing off live cells and that to chill your balls enough to kill what is inside is going to have to mean that the outside temperature is going to have to be far colder yet.

This was said when I was in High School. I graduated from that institution of learning in 1971 and the wives tale is far older than that

6. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    how about soaking them 15 hours in a tub or very warm water and eating papaya seeds?

7. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know about the science involved. But I have frozen my nuts before.

It was part of a strip poker game with half a dozen other guys. When I was down to zero, the rule was you had to pick a torture out of a hat. I drew the slip that make me drop my balls into a glass of ice-water for a time. Brrrrrr . . . . !

I don't remember any great surge in testosterone. But I remember I got a nice surge in stiffness when I pulled 'em out of the cold water again.

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I would not risk it...

9. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

OMG. Dont do it! that sounds very dangerous... Whatever gains this may or may not offer it really doesn't sound worth it.
    If you really want increased testosterone levels get some jabs or somthing... lol

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Well, weren't you the popular girl under the bleachers.

11. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

What crazy person would take that chance?

12. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You mis-quoted me Hud01. I said corelate, not relate, and indirectly at that. There's a major difference! And you even flipped the argument around which makes no biological sense.

Of course your testosterone is gonna result in sperm production, but it's not the main reason for it's production. So the fact that sperm is produced is indirectly corelated, but they are related. If you're gonna quote someone, do it right!

#12 Gnothiseauton, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  13. nedpickle

nedpickle New Member

Papaya seeds?

14. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is this why its "Tougher in Alaska"?

15. Jason

Gold Member

There is a less drastic version of freezing balls which gets interesting results. I guess all guys know it, but just in case you don't ...

Fill a tumbler with cold water from the fridge. Take a shower with the tumbler somewhere close to hand. Have the shower comfortably warm. Jack off. Just before you cum but when cumming is unstoppable tip the beaker of water on your balls. This seems to trigger a very powerful orgasm.

Warning - I've no idea what if any are the health risks of the above. And you might want to use a plastic beaker in case you drop it.

Draft saved Draft deleted