French Friends

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, you've read that correctly. On this site, of all places.

I'd like to make some male French friends, either gay or straight, with no immediate sexual motivations in mind (I'm really only into other gay guys anyway).

I've recently picked up learning French again as well and plan on living there eventually, so it would be nice to know some guys beforehand, even if we wouldn't be in the same city or region.

I generally prefer someone who I can hold an intelligent conversation with and I dislike people who don't put an effort in making conversation.

I generally prefer talking to men around my age/in my generation, so perhaps from 25~35, give or take a year or two (I'm 26).

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Tandem would be a good use for you. It's like tinder but you match with them so that you can speak with them in your language. It's easier than looking for a French speaker on a sex website.
I’ve made friends in stranger places, trust me lol But thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: dreamer20

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'd like to make some male French friends, either gay or straight, with no immediate sexual motivations in mind (I'm really only into other gay guys anyway). I've recently picked up learning French again as well and plan on living there eventually, so it would be nice to know some guys beforehand... I generally prefer someone who I can hold an intelligent conversation....I generally prefer talking to men...perhaps from 25~35 (I'm 26).

Hello Amaethon. Here's a number of French speakers for you to consider:

https://www.lpsg.com/members/frenshy52.6695231/

https://www.lpsg.com/members/jaygo-martin.1014386/

Des français ici? french peoples here?

Goodluck with your search.:)

Lee_asian_091

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, you've read that correctly. On this site, of all places.

I'd like to make some male French friends, either gay or straight, with no immediate sexual motivations in mind (I'm really only into other gay guys anyway).

I've recently picked up learning French again as well and plan on living there eventually, so it would be nice to know some guys beforehand, even if we wouldn't be in the same city or region.

I generally prefer someone who I can hold an intelligent conversation with and I dislike people who don't put an effort in making conversation.

I generally prefer talking to men around my age/in my generation, so perhaps from 25~35, give or take a year or two (I'm 26).

You can use Tandem, Italki, HelloTalk to find them.

They are a good platform for language exchange.

Reactions: solagt