French legislation and it effects on the well hung

jonappi: Hi to all,

according to a french law you can't wear swimming shorts in public pools in France but you are forced to wear a speedo. (Not the brand of course.)

I wonder what kind of effect that must have for the well hung French. I mean if you grow up and you realize one day that you belong to the rare group of men with those extremely big soft dicks and maybe even some oversized nuts too... What will you do? Normally that would be the age when you change your swimwear into shorts or boxers.

But in France you simply can't!

So, if you are forced to go to swimming classes at school, what everybody normally is, there is no way to hide your massive endowment from others' looks.

A question to the "showers" with very big limp dicks:

What would you have felt like if you would have been forced to wear speedos during your teenage swim-classes or at any other pool-visits?

What do think this rule has on the overendowed frech guys?

Thanks,

Jonappi

jonappi: Please include your soft size, too.

And for the French among the group members: Have you ever seen or heard of any boys or men who avoid going to public pools because they are afraid of the bulge they would show there?

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Do it everyday at the pool where I swim and also at the YMCA and I do get stares but its all ok... fine with me, I mean people think I am hard down there when they look but it is not its just packed in a tiny speedo or other bikini and I know when I get in the locker room I can show off even more in the shower or steam room or saunna and then the guys that thought I was hard out at the pool will know the difference when they see it in the shower or saunna or steam room...Jose'Latinoboy9

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard this before, that speedos are mandatory in France and maybe in Germany too.

I'm much less concerned with the massive bulge than the unsightly appearance of the average male body, with too much fat, too much hair, and too much pale white skin.

cksummer

Experimental Member
Media
I doubt that the donkey-dicked among the French will suffer from any sense of psychological discomfort, nor will men cease engaging in their love of the community pool, just to keep their fifteen-incher from flopping out of a spandex banana hammock. Penises come in all sizes and shapes and colors, and surely some of these representations have already been seen by most men to begin with. I also doubt therefore that there will be some kind of cultural shock to see a generous endowment pressing up against a bikini brief.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by jonappi@Jul 17 2005, 06:43 PM
And for the French among the group members: Have you ever seen or heard of any boys or men who avoid going to public pools because they are afraid of the bulge they would show there?
[post=329823]Quoted post[/post]​

NO !!! :D

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a reply worked out and then gave it a little more thought and now I am torn on the issue. On one hand, I have always been under the impression that most European countries have a far more liberal attitude than we do in N. America. Part of me thinks that this would produce a climate where size would be less of an issue and people would be more accepting to various body shapes and different size members.

On the other hand, I train at a gym with a pool where a large percentage of men train for swimming and water polo, and, consequently, wear Speedos. Even in that type of atmosphere I have had some odd looks. This makes me question if size differences would be more accepted or if men who are obviously larger than average would still “stick out.” (Pardon the pun.) It also makes me wonder if some men would avoid the pool if they were significantly smaller than average.

Finally, I am now wondering if knowing that you had to swim in a Speedo would make you more or less consentience of your physical appearance. Would you want to “shape up” or would your attitude be more inclined toward the idea that you can’t look much worse than the severely obese, pale white man with hair that has migrated from his head to his back? That’s it for my random ramblings and musings for this evening. I suppose that I have not really answered the question, but not having grown up in that culture I can’t really answer that question.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by jonappi@Jul 18 2005, 03:40 AM
According to a french law you can't wear swimming shorts in public pools in France but you are forced to wear a speedo.
[post=329822]Quoted post[/post]​
I am really curious as to how they justify THAT law. Any ideas? Are they afraid terrorists will hide a cache of poison in the pocket?

one1ballreilly

Experimental Member
Media
Justification
France - it stems from the unified French education system, which ends up with a uniform set of school rules for every school, along with the perennial water shortage in some parts of France. Quite simply, "speedos" bring in less grot (dirt, fibres & dead skin flakes) than cargo shorts etc. and so the edict went out some 30 years ago about this.
Germany - this comes from the spa system - where they try to keep the chlorination/filtration to the minimum so the spa users get the maximum benefit of the natural waters. In some spas au naturel is the rule - not even speedos allowed.
I found this out last year with my oldest son (then 18) when we went to a local spa. When in Rome ..... No comments were passed by any of the natives, even though I have an 8mm (00g) ring through the end of my dick, along with the silicone. The only comment was from the attendant, checking that nothing would fall out :D

As to the big guys, well, since it's not a matter of taste, no one really notices. There's no rule that says the speedo has to be ball-achingly tight. The important issue is the strength of the leg hole elastic, to stop fall-out.
Regards to all
Paul

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
20 or 30 years ago I think it was trunks only in UK pools. The idea was no shorts, ie ordinary shorts without a liner where something could fall out by accident. When swim shorts came on the general market it was changed pretty much pool by pool.

I guess France just has a no shorts rule.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone,
as a french guy living in paris i can do some remarks here.

For sure, speedo swimsuit are mandatory here as well in german public pools
but French people are much more less puritan than americans.

The swimming trunks are forbidden in France and in Germany because of health / hygenic regulations that are more strict upon the quality of the swimming waters.

We prefer to have a clean water and seeing people's bulge than swimming in a filthy
bacterias and microbes infested water. Bacteries and microbes are more present in quantity on a swimming trunk than on a regular speedo.

There are less microbes and bacteries in the water when people are obliged to get a shower (with soap) and forced to wear speedos.

Trunks would obliged to have a too high level of chlorine in the water and it is know to cause some troubles (skin, respiratory, ... problems)

well i don't care to show my bulge... and it is quite big, sometimes i have some strange stares but i prefer to swim in a good quality of water than broth infested with bacterias and nasty stuffs ...

I think in a way that puritanism can lead you to damage your health ;-) .

But thongs are not allowed ... because they are too explicit ...

People don't really care to see other people in speedos because every guys are wearing one ! So that's the normality here

We are not shooked to see a nipple pointing out in a TV ad ... and there are
a lot of TV ads with female nudity on the French TV (for soap or shower gels .. for example), as well as for lingerie ...

There was a huge campaign for the equilavent of victoria's secret brand called Aubade.. and the publicity was posted in the street / metro and buses... And no one was ashamed of that !!

(here is an example of the ad posted everywhere ...)

LOL

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to see some proof, in numbers, that swim trunks are less hygenic than speedos. I doubt that the difference in contaminants found in the pool is even measurable.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Mr._dB@Jul 18 2005, 10:54 PM
I'd like to see some proof, in numbers, that swim trunks are less hygenic than speedos. I doubt that the difference in contaminants found in the pool is even measurable.
[post=330214]Quoted post[/post]​
I don't think that's quite what the French were thinking of. I found this explanation on the travelogue of an American tourist, who was kicked out of a french pool for wearing trunks:

"When I asked why, I was told there are two reasons. Based on the premise that swim shorts can be worn as regular shorts, forbidding them ensures that people will not wear street clothes in the pool. The other reason is that public outdoor swimming pools want to ensure that people won't jump the fence to enter without paying."

If there are hygenic reasons, I suspect they might have someting to do with concerns over shorts that had been worn as street clothes being brought into the pool. Presumably, no one would wear a Speedo on the street, and therefore would not track street dirt into the pool.

When I was in college (in Hoboken, NJ, not France), there was a pool rule that only garments specifically manufactured as swimwear could be worn in the campus pool (a vile, overly-chlorinated, indoor thing located beneath the gym front steps). The reason was that the administration had discovered that other clothing, particularly cutoff pants, tended to generate lots of lint, which clogged the filters. This could also be construed as a hygenic reason, since clogged filters don't do their job very well, and perhaps is part of the French rationale.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Ericbear has it exactly right so far as my understanding of the rule at most French swimming pools is concerned. I'm sure it isn't a state law, but a regulation imposed by the owners.

On my frequent visits to France I have never had any problem with square-cut trunks; what they do object to as Ericbear says is shorts which could be worn for other activities. The same rule tends to apply in Italy, and maybe elsewhere as well.

Before I fell foul of this rule my preference was for swim shorts with a swim-type jock underneath. They aren't so good for swimming, however. But full cut trunks work just about ok; it is a bit of a challenge as I am at least 7in soft (unless the water is very cold) and in my case the oversized balls bulge makes it worse.

Look for a good size inner lining which will hold you diagonally over to the hip. I have only once worn anything remotely like a speedo; this while I was still at school and on the first day the new pool opened there; the only way to describe what happened is to say that I made an unplanned appearance.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Max@Jul 19 2005, 03:40 PM
Ericbear has it exactly right so far as my understanding of the rule at most French swimming pools is concerned. I'm sure it isn't a state law, but a regulation imposed by the owners.

On my frequent visits to France I have never had any problem with square-cut trunks; what they do object to as Ericbear says is shorts which could be worn for other activities. The same rule tends to apply in Italy, and maybe elsewhere as well.

Before I fell foul of this rule my preference was for swim shorts with a swim-type jock underneath. They aren't so good for swimming, however. But full cut trunks work just about ok; it is a bit of a challenge as I am at least 7in soft (unless the water is very cold) and in my case the oversized balls bulge makes it worse.

Look for a good size inner lining which will hold you diagonally over to the hip. I have only once worn anything remotely like a speedo; this while I was still at school and on the first day the new pool opened there; the only way to describe what happened is to say that I made an unplanned appearance.
[post=330265]Quoted post[/post]​

I have seen pretty much everything worn at Italian public pools. The things which are universally strictly enforced here are that everyone must shower before using the pool (properly!) and that no shoes are allowed in the swimming pool area. Naturally, everyone here tends to shower naked in the public showers.

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when i stayed in Germany and France i went swimming in shorts, i think your lying, everyone did, even the locals who i was staying with,

In Germany, the steam showers for men and womenare not like far from the pool or anything, if you want to peep at someone its very easy to

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Mr._dB@Jul 19 2005, 01:54 AM
[post=330214]Quoted post[/post]​

well... think about a hottub-- there is still detergent left in trunks so when wearing them ina hottub they cause more bubbles and such in the water and you need to clean hottub more often-- when I first read the post I thought it was silly-- now it makes more sense-- -we should adopt the same policy in the states

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by jonappi@Jul 17 2005, 06:40 PM
Hi to all,

according to a french law you can't wear swimming shorts in public pools in France but you are forced to wear a speedo. (Not the brand of course.)

I wonder what kind of effect that must have for the well hung French. I mean if you grow up and you realize one day that you belong to the rare group of men with those extremely big soft dicks and maybe even some oversized nuts too... What will you do? Normally that would be the age when you change your swimwear into shorts or boxers.

But in France you simply can't!

So, if you are forced to go to swimming classes at school, what everybody normally is, there is no way to hide your massive endowment from others' looks.

A question to the "showers" with very big limp dicks:

What would you have felt like if you would have been forced to wear speedos during your teenage swim-classes or at any other pool-visits?

What do think this rule has on the overendowed frech guys?

Thanks,

Jonappi
[post=329822]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like something that Bush would come up with, albeit Cape May New Jersey outlawed the wereing of any sort of swin attire OTHER than loose boxer styles in the late sixties. This code was only recently (a couple of months ago) take out of the books, and no longer applies.

I was stationed at the CG Training center there and let me tell ya the military issue jocky style suit had no crotch and the smallest of dicks would pop out for viewing. Another phenom that occured was wearing clear vinyl bikinis which actually brought the complaints about.

It's an invasion of privacy but but at least they didn't ban swimming altogether.

Tight is NOT always the MOST revealing, and quality snug boxers would reveal as much as you want, IF thats what you want.

blackwood