French man into hardcore bodybuilding looking for the hugest cocks on the planet

Parnass

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's pretty simple, I devote my life to growing the biggest, strongest body. You get to own me like a trophy, muscle doll, a toy. And all I "ask" for in exchange is to have the chance to play and worship your massive oversized monster meat.

If there is anyone interested just tell me and we'll take it from there.

I'm ready to relocate and am very genuine about it.

Looking4Piks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's pretty simple, I devote my life to growing the biggest, strongest body. You get to own me like a trophy, muscle doll, a toy. And all I "ask" for in exchange is to have the chance to play and worship your massive oversized monster meat.

I'm like a "wanna be bodybuilder" guy, never being on a competition before, but building my body in that way, maybe the type you are looking for. There are some miles of distance between us, I'm living in Brazil nowadays, but hope to have the chance to see you someday to worship me

• Love
Reactions: Parnass

Parnass

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm like a "wanna be bodybuilder" guy, never being on a competition before, but building my body in that way, maybe the type you are looking for. There are some miles of distance between us, I'm living in Brazil nowadays, but hope to have the chance to see you someday to worship me
Let's chat man. You sound like fun, we could get along.

malanvincent

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Je veux.