French Pedophille Group

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by SomeGuyOverThere, Jul 29, 2005.

1. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Suprised nobody has brought this up yet, I thoguht it was pretty horriffic.

Sky News

:wow:
    :puke:

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    while that is truly nauseating, what's almost as disgusting is the surreptitious insertion of THIS little gem:

:eyes:

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Yeah that did seem a little out of place and a kind of "lets have a dig at unemployed people while we are at it"...

4. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    Yeah that did seem a little out of place and a kind of "lets have a dig at unemployed people while we are at it"...
    [post=333002]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Speaking on behalf of unemployed people, (yeah, I suck at life,) I think that was only mentioned to give a clear idea of the character of these individuals. Being unemployed, yet clearly able-bodied enough to organize a child rape ring is pretty goddamn repugnant. Laying around leeching off the government is pathetic enough, and then to do THAT in your free time, when you're NOT working... Clearly these were some serious low-life people. Maybe if they had jobs, they wouldn't have so much time to sit around and trade kids for cigarettes...
    I think it's worth noting that this means the government did absolutely no research into how these people lived and just blindly shoved money their way... I find that kind of fucking frightening.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

I don't see the difference. people are unemployed for all sorts of reasons beyond purely physical incapacity. they may be unable to find or get jobs, or they may simply have chosen not to work. the fact that they spend their spare time raping kids doesn't have much to do with their economic status.

actually, I find the idea of the government investigating and surveying and generally poking their noses into the lives of anyone who doesn't have a job to be a lot more fucking frightening. since we can't actually identify a pedophile until they commit a related crime, it's a little difficult to pre-emptively starve them to death with any degree of accuracy.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

presumably, if one's intention is to deprive pedos of sustenance, one would need to actually identify the peds as such beforehand, otherwise you might end up starving horse-rapists or necrophiles by mistake.

7. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    presumably, if one's intention is to deprive pedos of sustenance, one would need to actually identify the peds as such beforehand, otherwise you might end up starving horse-rapists or necrophiles by mistake.
    [post=334634]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

God forbid we allow THAT to happen. Afterall, what would life be like without zoophilia and necrophilia. I shudder to think.

PS. I love Dr. Rock with all of my lil black heart.

8. Dr Rock

Gold Member

:icon_redface: :woohoo: :loveya:

9. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    :icon_redface: :woohoo: :loveya:
    [post=335132]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

*LOL*

Too precious.

I wish I'd had the money to see you while I was on the continent!!

10. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    I had written a long, thoughtful response to this a long time ago, when LPSG still had the hiccups. I had tried to post it and it vanished. Very exciting. Anyhow I was so frustrated that I've only just now come around to trying to remember what I'd written.
    So, without further ado...

With these carbon-based lifeforms in particular, I'm under the impression they weren't looking too hard for jobs. I doubt they were physically handicapped in a significant way if they were able-bodied enough to organize a child molestation ring. Also, the fact that the article mentioned that only half of the members of the ring were unemployed means the others did have jobs, and jobs most likely weren't all that scarce in that part of the country.
    But who am I to judge? Maybe they have glaring emotional problems, and were abused as children themselves, giving them every right to do what they did, and are the true victims here for having this article slander them so carelessly for not working. And maybe they can all suck my ass through a convenience store spoon-straw until prizes come out.

I love you dearly, Dr. Rock, and you know I do, but being unemployed and leeching off the government because you simply choose not to work is really gross. Choosing to spend all that time you have when you're not working fucking kids is that much more repulsive. These were adults who knew what they were doing was wrong, and I see no reason to be sensitive to them in some article.

Besides, if the article had mentioned that they were also obese potheads, I, as an obese pothead, would not take offense, but see it as the writer of the piece reporting all the facts present to tell the complete story. NOW, if the writer had said that these were all white people who molested these kids and this just goes to show you that we can't trust white people around our children anymore, sure, that would be crossing the line. I don't think the writer acted irresponsibly in mentioning that these people were unemployed, and I think you took this a tad too personally.
    *hides in a vat of cream cheese forever*

I never said the government should investigate the lives of EVERYONE who is unemployed. That's ludicrous, and I don't know how you got that out of what I had written.
    I do think it would have been nice, once they started receiving these government funds, if someone from governmentland would have, oh, say, stopped by to say "Hi! What are you doing with all that nice money we gave you? Are you at least looking for a job?" or "What kind of conditions are you living under? I'd be interested in seeing just how you're getting along in this housing we've provided." People that go on disability are watched like hawks (at least in the U.S.) to make sure they aren't faking an injury just to get money. And those people, more often than not, are ACTUALLY INCAPABLE OF WORKING.
    If such a thing had been done, maybe they would have noticed that these people were busily grabbin' itty bitty titty left and right, and perhaps a lot of kids could have been prevented from getting hurt.

Draft saved Draft deleted