French penises figures

mentatzps: Yesterday I watched a TV game show (In French) where dumb-like questions are asked and the answers are always figures. The players must find the correct ones by guessing or so.

There was a "naughty question" (like they always call that) : What is the size of the biggest penis on a French man ever measured during sexual act ?"
The answer was 38 cm (nearly 15")...

It is scientifically / medically measured.

And they added in complement of that question that the average penis size in the world is 14 cm (5"5) and that for the French people the average size is slightly above, 15 cm (nearly 6").

In the remark hereunder I just mention the TV show name, the channel and the advisor. I thought it not relevant for not french-speaking people. ;)

Remarque : Pour les francophones ou bien ceux qui connaissent, l'émission que j'ai regardé s'appelle "Attention à la Marche" présenté par Jean-Luc Reichmann sur TF1. C'était une spéciale "Star Academy".

mm5166: Star academy is full of shit. I wouldn't trust it. One can say it's "scientific" and make the people believe them. When I don't see a source, I don't trust.