french policewomen..

rogerpiton

Sexy Member
Media
Nice (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im really nervous agaist french policewomen... i was in cannes 3 days ago in rue d'antibes when a policewoman looked at my bulge..she thought "it" was a gun and called other 4 policeman who take me to police station to see me naked and then leave me free...what the hell...ive been tratted like a terrorst...:mad:

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If this is true then why didn't you just tell the French policemen that it was your cock?

They might have still felt you up, but then they probably would have just laughed and let you go.

. . . BTW, not that your cock is small, but from what I see in your pictures, you look kind of ordinary for what I would expect to find on the beaches of Cote D'Azur.

. . . upon second look, VERY ORDINARY.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im really nervous agaist french policewomen... i was in cannes 3 days ago in rue d'antibes when a policewoman looked at my bulge..she thought "it" was a gun and called other 4 policeman who take me to police station to see me naked and then leave me free...what the hell...ive been tratted like a terrorst...:mad:

You may terrorize me with your cock anytime, but I also don't believe your story. Such silly arrests only happen in certain Third World countries and in the U.S.