Frenuloplasty

waenre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From what I remember, a frenulocotomy is where they cut three small incisions in the "banjo string" to loosen it.

OP's foreskin does look tight, similar to mine but tighter. I also get the small tears around my foreskin. Radial tears around the opening of the foreskin, called foreskin fissures.

They heal and generally don't occur that often, especially if I use lube.

I might have to get this operation myself though as I read that repeated tears in the foreskin will make it tighter and tighter til eventually you need a circumcision.

I think the main difference between a circumcision and a frenuloplasty/octomy is that with circumcision you lose your foreskin, the other one(s) you don't.

Good luck with it anyway. And stretching with a steroid cream is best. I couldn't stretch mine at first but using a steroid cream like Hydrocortisone 1% or there's a Beth-something one sold at pharmacies/chemists and not very expensive.

Apply some on the foreskin and it will loosen it up a bit.

@Incocknito

Thanks for the information.

I've read on other forums that the steroid cream is triamcinolone, which works very well, and with its use, a full circumcision can be avoided.

However, triamcinolone requires a doctor's prescription, but I would think that a doctor would be willing to provide it, if asked.

alaplages

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So it became apparent after my gf and I stopped using contraception that condoms have been making things easier for us to have sex. I found entering her difficult and to be honest quite uncomfortable if not downright painful.

I went to hospital a few weeks back and consequently, I'm booked in to get my banjo string seen to soon.

Has anybody else here had this done? How much is it really going to hurt afterwards? :confused:

Hi!
Don't worry. I did that surgery. It didn't hurt me anything and you improve 300% your confort. They just cut the frenulum and i remained uncut! You can see my photos.
Go ahead. Your gf will like it too

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are times when a circ is the best solution. This sounds like one of them to me. Don't let idiots re-invent the wheel just do the whole thing the first time. If a circ is done well, and for the right reason I endorse it completely. I only oppose circs when the reason is cosmetic, if there is medical need to do it, then it should be done.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi!
Don't worry. I did that surgery. It didn't hurt me anything and you improve 300% your confort. They just cut the frenulum and i remained uncut! You can see my photos.
Go ahead. Your gf will like it too

looks great alaplages! you cant even tell there was ever a problem.